Chapter 34

It was Saturday and the 4th day of Jungkook ignoring Taehyung and to say Taehyung was upset would be an understatement ...
And the fact that his birthday is in two days is not helping either because he wanted to spend his special day with the love of his life . .he wanted to hold his hand and go to different places, just the two of them and enjoy his whole day with the most important person of his life...
But now that Jungkook is ignoring him, his mood his completely spoilt and he didn't want to celebrate his birthday anymore ...

On the other hand, when Jungkook came to know that Taehyung's birthday was coming, he was ecstatic ...he decided to celebrate Taehyung's birthday with their whole family and friends and make Taehyung feel special and obviously it will be a surprise for Taehyung ...and he also had a special gift in his mind that he wanted to give Taehyung on his birthday and no one other than himself knows about it ...

Anygays, Jungkook discussed his plan for Taehyung's party with his friends and they decided to help them ...
They decided that the party will be held in the backyard of Jeon mansion because Taehyung will be in his own mansion and it will be suspicious if he is asked to go out of his own house ...

In these two days, Jungkook was heck busy in all the preparation because he, himself planned and designed the whole theme of the party...

"What are you doing there ...I told you to hang these flowers there ...why are you sitting there and lagging off?" Jungkook complained to the man who was supposed to decorate the walls of the backyard ...

"Calm down kooks ...don't stress too much ...they will do it ..." Jimin, who was passing by from there said to Jungkook

"How can I calm down hyung ...so much work is left and they are not doing any work ..." Jungkook huffed ...

"Woah ...you are behaving as if you are arranging your and tae's marriage ..." Jimin teased Jungkook and laughed when Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red ...

"Hyyungggg" Jungkook whined and ran away from there ...

"Such a baby ..." Jimin muttered to himself while looking at the the direction Jungkook went and told the workers to complete their work ...
__________________________

Finally the day has come ... Taehyung's birthday...the day when Jungkook will give his special gift to Taehyung ...
He was happy and he was nervous as well ...all kinds of negative thoughts were trying to invade his mind ...
Like what if he didn't like the gift ...what if he doesn't like the decorations. ..what if he doesn't like me anymore because of it ...what if he doesn't want me anymore ...what if he do...

Jungkook's chain of thoughts were cut off by Yoongi who called him ...

"Kookie ..." Yoongi called ...

"Huh?? Y.yes hyung " Jungkook said after coming out of his trance ...

"What are you thinking kookie ...you look tensed " Yoongi said while patting jungkook's hair ...

"Uhh ...nothing ..." Jungkook said

"Don't worry ...I know Taehyung will love the arrangement" Yoongi said as he guessed that kook was anxious about
all these things ...

"You think so???" Jungkook aked nervously ...

" I know so " Yoongi replied

"Now go get ready ...your in- laws and husband will be here soon ..." Yoongi said making Jungkook blush and pout ...

"What's with you all teasing me . .hmphhh" Jungkook said while pouting and went away from there to not show his tomato face yo Yoongi ...

__________________________

Taehyung was alone in his house, ( mr.kim and mrs.kim went for a business meeting or that was what they told Taehyung) lying flat on his stomach in his comfortable bed while burying his face in the pillow and grumbling lowly ...

"First bunbun is not talking to me then he didn't even wish me...then my own parents went to a stupid meeting leaving their dear son all alone on his birthday ...oh god!! What did I do to deserve this ...just take me with you ...I don't want to live like this ............
......................................... No no no, don't take me with you ...I take back my words ...first let me have my first kiss with koo and then let me go on sweet dates with him...then let me buy him many gifts and then let me marry him and then let me have kids with him ...then let my grow old with him ..then let m..." Taehyung cut himself off when he heard someone clearing their throat ....

He peeked out of his blanket to see his parents standing there with amused faces ...
When he was busy in his own world, complaining to god how his life is unfair, he didn't notice that his parents entered his room and were listening to his baby talk with god while smiling and thinking  'our son is completely whipped for kookie' ...

"What are you two doing here ...don't you have buisness meeting?" Taehyung asked while pouting, still laying on his stomach ...

"Our meeting got cancelled ...the client couldn't make it on time ..." Mrs. Kim said

"So ...why are you here?" Taehyung again asked pouting and again buried his head in the pillow ...

"Well we were thinking of visiting the Jeons today ...and we wanted to ask if yo..." Mr. Kim was interrupted when Taehyung sat up and shouted ...

"I am coming with you " Taehyung shouted and ran towards the bathroom to freshen up ...

'finally something good is happening today ...I will see my koo ..' Taehyung thought to himself while smiling ...

__________________________

Hi my bunnies ...
How are you guys ...

Did you like the chapter ?
I hope you do ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim