Chapter 9

The party was going on very smoothly and everyone was enjoying themselves ...
Jungkook was talking to some businessmen and some colleagues and the whole BTS (except Jungkook) couldn't help but appreciate the younger on how professional he was ... suddenly jungkook's father called him and asked him to meet someone ...he excused himself and went to his father .  On the other hand, Taehyung's father also did the same ...when they both went to their parents, Jungkook immediately looked away from the elder making him very upset ... Taehyung sighed and looked at his father ...

"You called me dad?" Tae said ...

"Ah ..yes my son ...I want you to meet my best friend and his family ....this is Jeon Junghyun and Jeon Yoona ...and this is Jungkook, their son ...I think you will know him coz he attends the same uni as you " Taehyung's father said and smiled ...
To say that they both were shocked would be an understatement ...but they snapped out of their state when Junghyun said ...

"Jungkook ...you know him ?" Junghyun

"No " Jungkook
"Yes" Taehyung
They both said in unison and Jungkook glared at Taehyung because of his answer ...

"I..I mean ..i have seen him the uni. . that's why" Taehyung stuttered. .

"Ooo ... " Junghyun said and turned towards Taehyung's father ...

"Hey there young man " Taehyung's father said to Jungkook

"Hello Mr. and Mrs.Kim " Jungkook said and bowed ..

" Such a grateful kid you are and no need to call us mr.and mrs. Kim ...just call us uncle and aunty" Taehyung's mother said and smiled and Jungkook nodded

"Kookie, you remember we were talking about the Kim industries ...well this is the owner of Kim industries, Kim Jaesung and also my best friend from middle school and this is his wife ,Kim Yuri and also your mom's bff " Junghyun introduced them and Jungkook bowed and smiled to them ...

"I think we should leave them to talk to themselves otherwise they will get bored with our elderly talks " Yuri said and chuckled , they all nodded and left them alone ...

Jungkook was about to leave, not at all wanting to see the elder at all but stopped when Taehyung called him ...

"Umm ,Jungkook ...I wanted to talk to you ...alone " Taehyung said while figdeting with his fingers ...

"And what if I say, I don't " Jungkook said coldly

"Plz Jungkook , let me explain myself ...plz just 5 minutes ...plz " Taehyung pleaded and Jungkook sighed and nodded ...
They went to the hallway where no one was ....

"Tell me " Jungkook said ...

"Ummm ...Jungkook ...I ..I am ...I am sorry .." Taehyung said and looked down, embarrassed ...

"For?" Jungkook asked uninterested ...

"For everything I have done to you ...for insulting you, for not caring for you, for humiliating you, for calling you with names and for making your life like this ...I am really sorry for everything ...plz forgive me ..." Taehyung again pleaded ...

"I forgive you " Jungkook said but with no emotion in his voice ...

"Really?" Taehyung snapped his head to look at the younger not able to believe what he said  but the younger nodded ...

"Yeah ... moreover you are not the 1st one who has hurted me with those words ..Its nothing new to me .." Jungkook said and Taehyung could already feel the pain in his voice ...
For a fraction of second he thought that the younger has forgiven him but after hearing his next words his heart sank and wanted to slap himself for being such an asshole ...

"I am used to all those words since the beginning ...it's true that no one in my entire life have said so much harsh words to me that even other people started to bully me  this bad ...but it doesn't matter to me ...I just gave them the chance to think of me as a bad person coz I know what and who I am ...and I am proud of what I am today ...it is just surprising to me that you bullied me for being rich when you yourself are this filthy rich ...anyways as I said earlier, I forgive you so don't bother apologising ..."  Jungkook said and the sarcasm was audible in his voice...

"Jungkook plz ... I am so sorry about all those things ... I promise, I won't do anything from now on... Plz just forgive me this time ...give me a chance ...plz" Taehyung's eyes became teary and he kept on pleading ...

"I told you Taehyung, I forgive you ..now, if you don't want anything else, excuse me " Jungkook said and walked away ...and Taehyung started to curse himself and sobbed slightly ...
Jimin and Jin,  who just came out of the washroom saw Taehyung crying in the hallway so they ran towards him ...

"Tae ...baby what happened ? Why are you crying ?" Jin asking while hugging him

"Hy..hyung ... Jungkook ...he ...he didn't.. forgive me ...." Taehyung said while crying ...

"Don't worry taebear ...he is just upset ...he will forgive you ...now will you plz tell me the whole thing ? " Jin said as he patted Taehyung's head and tae nodded ...
He explained all the things that Jungkook told him and Jimin and Jin nodded...

"He will definitely forgive you tae ...I know ...our kookie is such a pure hearted kid ...he will forgive you .." Jimin said and kept his hand on Taehyung's shoulder ...

"Now let's go and wash your face ...you look terrible" Jimin again said and chuckled a little ... After washing their faces, they went to the party room and joined the others ....

'i will prove myself to you kookie ..I will earn your forgiveness ...and I will never in my entire life even think about hurting you ...I will definitely make you happy ...' Taehyung thought to himself whole looking at the younger who was standing beside his father and talking to some businessmen ...

( A/N- j just realised that I have very less conversations with you all  ...so I just wanted to inform you that if you want to know anything about me or if you have any questions for me, do tell me ...I am eager for all your response ...:) )
------------------------------------------

So, what do you think of the chapter?
Plz tell me in the comments ...

And do vote, share and  follow...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️
BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim ...