Chapter 8

Jungkook was in his room reading some books when his father called him  ...

"Kookie, can you come downstairs for a bit?" His father shouted from the hall

"Ok dad" Jungkook said and went to the living room and saw his father and mother sitting on the sofa ...

"What is it dad?" He asked

"Jungkook as you know we always celebrate our company's anniversary every year and this will be the 28th year  and it will be held next week on Saturday ...so I want you to prepare everything for the celebration and party ..I know you like to present everything your way so I am giving you a chance to show your creativity ...and I know you can do it " his father said proudly ...

"Of course dad ...I will definitely handle everything " Jungkook said and smiled ...

" Honey , see our son has become such a big and good boy ...it's like yesterday he was in my arms and now he is handling everything for his company ..." His mother said and shed some tears ...

"I know right .. we are really lucky to have such a great kid . ." His father said

"Aishhh, eomma why are you crying ...of course I will handle the company ...I will never let you all down and I am the lucky one to have you both as my parents ...thank you for giving me all these .." Jungkook said hugged both of them ...

"So I will leave all the arrangements of the party to you ..." His father said when they pulled apart and Jungkook nodded ...

-----------------------------------------

After that day, Jungkook became busy with all the preparation and decorations so he went to school very less ...and Taehyung was very upset about this ...
He started to observe the younger's every move, his every feature ...his big doe eyes, his soft porcelain skin, his  cute button nose, his soft plump lips ...and he was really mesmerized by his beauty ...he even started to curse himself for not noticing all these things before and for hurting such an angel ...

A week passed by quickly with Jungkook being busy with his studies and arrangements for the party and Taehyung following and admiring him like a lost puppy. ..and the rest of the group were just observing the two ...

It was now the night for the party and all of the group was invited in the celebration with their parents ...

Thay all arrived and everyone met each other ...