Chapter 25

The next few days were complete hell for Taehyung ..why you ask ? Well because Jungkook's cute 'hyungie' kept following jungkook no matter where he goes ...
It's seemed liked they are always glued to each other and Taehyung did not like it one bit coz he couldn't get any chance to spend time with his koo ...
But it was still ok for kookie and Sungho to go to amusement parks and art galleries together though someone was burning with jealousy, until that 'hyungie' decided to show up at the University as well ...

It actually went like...

Jungkook was in is room doing some college assignments when Sungho went to his room with snacks ...

" Hi baby ...what are you doing ?" Sungho asked as he kept the snacks on the side table and took a seat beside Jungkook who was sitting on the bed ...

"I am just completing my assignment ...do you need something?" Jungkook said

"No no ...I just wanted to check on you ...btw you didn't tell me which uni are you studying in ... Is it good ? " Sungho asked

"I am going to seoul uni ..and you know hyungie, it is the best uni ..I love studying there ..and it is so beautiful, you will also love it " Jungkook said dreamily ...

" Yeah ? I am glad you are liking it there ...but now I am very curious as to how beautiful it really is that my baby brother is so in love with the uni...I have heard of it many times but never visited it ..." Sungho said

" Ummm ...I have an idea ..." Jungkook said excitedly and Sungho chuckled

"About what ?" Sungho asked smiling fondly at his brother's cuteness

"Why don't you come to my uni with me ...I mean I can show you around there and we can also meet my friends " Jungkook suggested

"Umm ...is it ok if I go there ...I mean you will have to hamper your studies for showing me around " Sungho said

"Oh hyungie don't worry about that ...I will ask my teachers to help me later ...they are very understanding .. I promise you will love it .. plz hyungie ..plz plz ..for me .." Jungkook said giving Sungho his best puppy eyes and who was Sungho to say no to them

"Ok ok fine. ..now stop with that face " Sungho said and pinched jungkook's cheeks making him chuckle ...

And this is how they both are now busy touring around the college, leaving behind a sulking Taehyung who is sitting in the cafeteria of the uni along with the rest of the group (except Jungkook) crossing his arms over his chest and a cute little pout on his handsome face ...
And Jimin being the 'good' soulmate he is, decided to tease Taehyung ...

"Did you guys see Sungho hyung today? He came to our uni " Jimin said and winked at the rest of them so that they could understand the plan ...

"Oh yes, and not to mention ...he is looking damn handsome like always ... all the girls and boys were drooling over him " Jin said dreamily after understanding the plan and Taehyung was silently listening to them while gritting his teeth ...

"He is not only handsome but also smart, he manages a big ass company in U.K and is one of the most successful businessman in this world " Namjoon said

"Yeah, so famous and successful that I have never even heard of him ..." Taehyung said in sarcasm ...

"That's coz, he likes to keep his profile very low ...he doesn't like having medias and reporters all over him " Yoongi said

"Wow, he is so down to earth ...I am glad our maknae has someone like him in his life ..." Jin said

" I know right, kookie looks so happy when Sungho hyung is with him...he even skipped his classes to Sungho around ...he is someone whom every girl and boy will want ...I wish I had someone like him " hobi said...

And this one sentence got stuck in Taehyung's head ...

' koo looks happy with him ...he is smiling and giggling when he is with him ...Sungho makes him happy ...' Taehyung was constantly thinking about this thing that he didn't notice that his koo was standing in front of him and was calling his name....

"Hyung ...taehyung ... Taehyungie hyung ..." Jungkook called out but Taehyung didn't respond. ..

"What happened to him ...? Why is he not answering ?" Jungkook asked the rest of the group but they just shrugged ...

Sighing, Jungkook again called Taehyung and this time more loudly ...

"Hyung. ..TAETAE HYUNG " Jungkook shouted and finally Taehyung was put of his trance but didn't realise that his koo called him with a cute nickname ...

"Huh? Wha..what? What happened ? Why ? Where? " Taehyung asked, still in daze of what happened suddenly ...

"What were you even thinking. ..I called you so many times but you didn't respond ...hmphh" Jungkook said pouting slightly and sat on the chair beside Taehyung ...

"Oh ...I am so sorry Jungkook ...I was just thinking ..uh .. something" Taehyung said and smiled nervously ...

"Kookie, where is your Sungho hyung ...you were showing him around right?" Namjoon asked

"He got a call from one of his clients, so he went home ..." Jungkook said

"Did he like our uni ? What did he say ?" Jimin asked excitedly ...

"He loved it here .. especially the art and craft room ...he also said that h ...." Jungkook went on telling everyone what his hyungie thought about their uni with sparkling eyes and this didn't went unnoticed by Taehyung ...

Useless and unnecessary thoughts started to stroll in his head and he kept thinking about how Jungkook is always sticking to his hyungie and how he seems so contented when he is with Sungho and how sparkly his eyes look when he looks at his hyungie ...
He started to think that maybe he shouldn't even think about confessing his feelings to his koo, that maybe Sungho will keep Jungkook more happy that he ever can, maybe he shouldn't bother Jungkook and let him be happy with his hyungie but he didn't knew that whatever he was thinking was absolutely wrong and ridiculous because the contentment that he saw in his koo's eyes were for a brother, the happiness that everyone saw in jungkook's face was because he met his brother after 6 years but Taehyung was oblivious to all of that ....he was oblivious to the fact that his koo also feels the same for him, that his koo also loves him from the bottom of his heart ...

_________________________

Hello lovely people ...
How are you guys doing ?

Did you like the chapter?
What do you think will happen in the future?

Plz vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim