Chapter 19

OMG !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.22k READS ....
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU FOR GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME IN READING THIS BOOK ...
ALSO, IF YOU WANT, DO CHECK MY ANOTHER BOOK 'RIVALS' ON MY ACCOUNT ...I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THAT BOOK AS WELL ...
AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING ME ...

SARANGHAEYO ❤️
__________________________

Next day, they all decided to go and wander around the fun park that was near their house ...
It was not exactly an amusement park, it was a theme based park with a lot of rides and shops, it also had a seperate area for families to have a picnic and enjoy themselves ...
As soon as they reached near the park, they could see the pink and purple decoration of the whole park and Jin started squealing and shouting about how beautiful the sight was ...

Soon they all bought the tickets and entered the park ..Jin and Jimin started dragging their boyfriends towards the rides ...they all rode many rides including the roller coaster where Jin and Namjoon were in the 3rd seat, Jimin and Yoongi were on the 5th seat, Jungkook and Taehyung on the 4th seat and hobi on the 6th ...hobi almost fainted because of his fear and Jungkook unconsciously held onto Taehyung's arms tightly and hid his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck making the elder freeze on his spot ...
Jimin and Jin were also holding onto their boyfriends like their life depended on them which actually was true at the moment ...

After riding the roller coaster, they got down and hobi was unable to even walk because of how scared he was and his legs were still wobbly ...

" Never in my entire life, I am going back to that horrible thing" hobi said shakily while pointing towards the roller coaster ...

"Hobi looked like  he will piss on his pants any moment" Yoongi said with a mocking tone..

"Oh shut up ...look at your mochi there ...he was sticking like a koala onto you during the whole ride ...hmmph..." Hobi snapped back ...

"You both shut up ...we still have to go the main thing ...and that is ...." Jin said and looked at jimin and Jimin nodded ...

"FERRIS WHEEL" Jin and Jimin yelled in unison ...

"Oh god no !!!! I am not going anywhere ...I don't want to die so soon ...you all go ...I will wait here with my sprite " hobi said and sat on the bench ...

"As you wish. ..stay here and get bored ...we will enjoy ourselves ..let's go " Jimin said and dragged everyone towards the ride ...

When they reached there, they were informed that only 2 person can go into one cabin ...so they decided that they will go like - namjin in one, yoonmin in the other and taekook in another cabin..
They paid for their ride and entered their respective cabins...
The Ferris wheel soon started and their cabins started going to the top ...
When taekook were slowly moving towards the top, Jungkook looked outside, admiring the whole scene ...the sparkling lights of the different building , the beautiful parks that were filled with lights and the sky, the sun set ...it looked like the whole sky is covered with red with a tint of orange and purple ...

" It's so ..." Jungkook said

"Beautiful" Taehyung completed Jungkook's sentence but the difference was, Taehyung was staring at the younger's face ...the way the diving sun was touching the younger's honey skin ...the way his eyes were shining because of the purple tint ...the way his pink lips were slightly parted showing a little bit of his cute bunny teeth and the way his soft locks were covering his hazel eyes slightly were all mesmerizing for Taehyung ...he was constantly thinking if the younger was even real because how can someone be so ethereal. ..

"Jungkook " Taehyung called softly and the said boy slowly looked towards the elder to find that the elder was already looking at him with awe and this made him very flustered ...

" Do you know , you are gorgeous" Taehyung again said softly making Jungkook blush fifty shades of red ...
Taehyung himself didn't knew from where he got that confidence but seeing his love right infront of him, that too so close, he couldn't help but to admire and compliment his beauty ...

"Th..thank you " Jungkook said shyly ...

They both sat in silence for a few minutes, just looking at each other and admiring each other's features very carefully as if they were trying to remember their faces for life ..but finally Taehyung decided to break the silence ...

"If I tell you that I want to confess something important, will you listen to me koo?" Taehyung said after thinking to himself that ' it's now or never' ...
Hearing the word confess, Jungkook felt like the little butterflies he was feeling in his stomach till now were starting to  do a marathon inside and would actually come outside any moment but he hesitantly nodded ...

"Jungkook...I know I have no right to say this after all I have done ...but I really want to tell you the reason why I beha..." Taehyung was not able to complete his  sentence because the ride came an end and it was time for them to go out ...he sighed and told Jungkook that he will tell him later and Jungkook nodded again ...

They all got out, all were happy and cheerful except taekook because they were thinking about the previous moments, but they all were so engrossed in chatting and giggling that   they didn't seem to notice their situation ...
After a few minutes, they joined with Hoseok and all decided to leave since it was already dark ...
They all sat in the car and Jimin immediately fell asleep while sitting on Yoongi's lap ...Hoseok also fell asleep on the back seat, Namjoon was driving and talking with Jin ...and taekook were sitting in silence...

' what will he tell me ?' Jungkook thought ...

'will he forgive me ?' Taehyung also thought at the same time ...

_________________________

Hi my cute little bunnies ...
I hope you all are good ...
Do you want to ask me anything ?
Any questions?
I will be eagerly waiting for your response ...

Plz vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim