Chapter 15

The exams are finally over and the results were overwhelming for the whole friend circle ...
As usual, Jungkook topped in the whole University followed by Namjoon who comes second and then Jin who became third ...
Taehyung, Jimin,Yoongi, Hoseok, Yugyeom and Bambam also secured places in the top 12 in the entire college and they were all happy ...

Today, they all decided to meet at their now favourite cafe, which is actually owned by Jin ...
They all were sitting their waiting for Jungkook who was busy with a board meeting ...
Just as they were about to call the younger, they saw a jet black Lamborghini being parked in the parking lane and they all were mesmerized when they saw that it was none other than their cute little kookie who was the owner of the car ...

(How can someone be so 🤤🤤🔥🔥)

And Taehyung on the other hand just felt something twitching inside his blue denim  and on seeing down he noticed that his little friend was trying to be awakened by the sinful sight of the younger coming towards the cafe ...

"Woah.... sometimes I wonder how can someone change from a baby to a sexy model with just his outfit ..." Jin says while looking at the younger

"Ikr...look at him, I know he is a bottom but if any other person sees him in this state they would totally want to be banged by him " Jimin says

"Ummm ..guys, you do realise that you are talking about my brother like that right in front of me... right? !!!" Namjoon asks and they all make a 'tsk' sound and scoffed . .

"Shut up joonie ...we are just complimenting him ...no need to be so protective ....and Taehyung will you plz close your mouth ...you have drool on your face and it's disgusting .. " Jin snaps and says the last part while turning to Taehyung who looked away while blushing ...

"I ...I am n.not ...you are just seeing things ..." Taehyung defends himself ..

" Yahh. ..you ungrateful brat ...did you just call me blind ..? Huh? " Jin also snaps at Taehyung ...

And just like that they all started bickering but they didn't notice that Jungkook was already standing beside their table looking hell confused ...

"Hyungs ....hyung...Namjoon hyung ..." Jungkook tries to call them but they didn't even hear him...

"HYUNG!!!!!" Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs snapping them out of their argument...

"Oh ...Jungkook you are here?!!! Haha!!!" Jimin says nervously looking at jungkook's face which had a ' calm the fuck down or I will snap your heads off' look ...

" Oooo finally you noticed me when I was already standing here since 5 minutes ....why are you all even arguing at the first place ?" Jungkook asked and sat down between hobi and Taehyung ...

They explained the whole thing to him and Jungkook just sighed before smiling ..

"Aish. ...you guys are really unbelievable !!!" Jungkook says and chuckled ...

"Ok leave all this. ..kookie we want to discuss something with you and you have to agree " Jin says and pouted cutely because he knows that the younger can't resist his aegyeos ...

"W .what is it? " Jungkook asks nervously

"So we all are planning to vacation because as you know, our exams are over and we all got very good results after a lot of hardwork ...so we decided why not go out and enjoy ourselves ..." Jin says ...

"Yes, and Jin hyung suggested that we can go to his pent house which is located at a very isolated place and is also very close to nature ...we all agreed and you also have to come with us ...we will not take no as an answer " Jimin says this time

"Ummm ...hyung ...I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to come ...you know with all these meetings and stuffs ...I will not get enough time to be there" Jungkook explained sadly ...

"Oh come on Jungkook ...it's just one week ...I will talk to uncle about it ...you will enjoy it ..." Namjoon says

"Kookie ...plz for us ...plz come with us ...we will enjoy ourselves a lot ...you will love it. ." This time hobi says ...

"Kookie look I know you have work and all but it is important to sometimes enjoy yourself ...you are still so young and so successful and I am sure that taking a break won't do any loss" Yoongi also tried to convince him but jungkook was hesitating about the whole thing. ..

"Please ..." Taehyung who was just sitting and staring at Jungkook said and Jungkook snapped his head towards him and he was thankful that his neck didn't break from the impact of fast he turned it ...

"Wh..what ???" Jungkook stuttered ...

"Can you please come with us ...I promise .....I ..I mean we promise we will make sure you enjoy a lot and have fun ...
So  ..will you ?" Taehyung again said looking straight at jungkook's hazel eyes and Jungkook was also lost in the elder's soft and deep eyes which could melt anyone's heart and who's he to ignore the elder's request ...
Jungkook didn't even knew when he answered with a ' of course' while still looking into Taehyung's eyes ...
And about the rest of the group, they were just enjoying the moment and admiring the love birds with soft and adoring eyes ...

"They are meant to be with each other" Jin whispered to all of them except Jungkook and Taehyung and they all nodded while saying 'exactly'

_________________________

So how are you guys ?
Are you eating and resting well?
Don't forget to always have some spare time to enjoy yourself no matter what and always remember to love yourself ...
You all are unique ...

Do vote, share, follow and comment
Thank you so much for reading ❤️🥰

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim