Chapter 28

And Taehyung was listening to all this with tears in his eyes that were threatening to fall any second ...

"Why tae ? What happened to the lovesick Taehyung? What happened to the Taehyung who would always appreciate his koo more than anyone in this whole world ? Where did that tae go huh? Did you find someone new? Don't you love him anymo..." Jimin couldn't complete his sentence because Taehyung banged his hand harshly on the table and shouted ...

"I can never love anyone other than him ...he is my life ...how can I not love him ...no one can ever take away the place he has in my heart !!!!" Taehyung shouted ...

"Then why ...why do you have to pretend that you don't care ? Why...why don't you talk to him anymore? " Jimin said and Taehyung sighed while sitting back down ...

"Fine ...I will tell you why I did this ....
I did this so that I can forget about him ...I did it so that I can erase my feelings for him , although I know that it is never going to work and my heart will always beat just for him ...still I needed to do this so that he is happy ...I did all this for his happiness ..." Taehyung said while tears were flowing from his eyes and Jimin was now more than confused ...

"And why exactly do you think that if you go away from him, he would be happy?" Jimin asked

"Because I know that he can never be mine ...I know that he stays happy with someone who isn't me ...I have seen it with my own eyes " Taehyung said and sighed while wiping his tears ...

"What do you mean Taehyung ? Who are you talking about ? Who is this someone?" Jimin asked now starting to get tensed as to where this conversation is going ...

"Sungho hyung ... " Taehyung whispered while looking down and if Jimin was not sitting just across him, he wouldn't have heard him and to say he was shocked was an understatement...

"What !!!!???" Jimin asked still very shocked with the name that left Taehyung's mouth ...

"Yes chim ...Sungho hyung. ..have you seen how happy koo looks when he is with him ...how his eyes sparkle when koo looks at him ...do you remember when hobi hyung said that he is the man everyone would want in their life and how he kookie is so lucky to have him ...at first I didn't want to believe it but after actually seeing that koo is  always happy and contented while he is with his hyungie, I came to the conclusion that sungho hyung can indeed keep koo happy than I ever can ...he can become his safe place, he can give him happiness and who am I to ruin koo's happiness ...
That's why I decided that it would the best if I can stay away from him because that's the only way I can forget or at least try to forget my feelings for koo...and trust me, he will eventually forget about me if I keep avoiding him ..." Taehyung said and chuckled humorously at his own misery ...

"You are an idiot to think that..." Jimin said silently so that Taehyung would not hear while shaking his head, still not believing how can Taehyung even think like that and how the plan they all made to set taekook together was the reason why they are now seperated from each other ...
But he couldn't tell Taehyung the truth that sungho was actually his koo's brother and this was all their plan before discussing this whole matter with the others ...

"Tae ...I think you should have a talk with Jungkook so that you can sort out your feelings .." Jimin suggested in the hope that maybe that will solve the problem to some extent ...

"No chim ...I don't have the courage to talk to him ...I just can't ...and after avoiding him for almost 1 month, I can't go back now ...I can't confess ..." Taehyung said with a sigh ...

Jimin just nodded and tried to change the topic to make Taehyung feel at somewhat ease ...they talked for 20 minutes more until Jimin got a call from Yoongi asking him when he was coming back and told him to go his own home because he (Yoongi) had some office work ...

"Uhh tae ...Yoongi hyung is asking me to come home ...so let's leave now ...and plz think about what I said ..." Jimin said and stood up once he saw Taehyung nodding his head and they both bid each other goodbyes ...

After sometime, Jimin arrived at his own house and called the others and decided to tell them everything tomorrow at jeon's mansion ...

Then he sighed and layed down on the bed thinking about the things that Taehyung said ...
'i just hope that stupid Taehyung understands the truth and they get together as soon as possible ...' Jimin thought and closed his eyes and the let sleep engulf him ...

__________________________

Hey my bunnies ...
How are you guys doing ??

Please vote, share, follow and comment

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim