Chapter 38

(Please read the note at the end)

Jungkook came towards them while glaring at jisoo and hugged his taetae tightly ...

"Taetae ..I missed you " Jungkook said while hugging Taehyung and burying his face in Taehyung's neck ...

"I missed you too bun ..." Taehyung said while hugging back and smiling widely ...

And jisoo was looking at both of them with wide eyes and mouth dropped on the floor ...

" best surprise ever..." Jungkook said while giggling after they broke the hug ...

"I just wanted to see you so bad and couldn't wait anymore ..." Taehyung said while caressing jungkook's hair ...

Jungkook then turned towards jisoo with an emotionless face as if he wasn't smiling just a few seconds ago ...

"Now, miss jisoo ...I think you have some explanation to do ..." Jungkook said in a cold voice

"Um..s.sir ..I was j.just ..." Jisoo stuttered ...

"You what huh? It's been just two weeks that you started working here and I already got 4 complaints from our clients about your flirting with them....what do you think I should do with you now ...
Because I am actually fed up of your tantrums ..." Jungkook

"S.sir ..it's not wh.what y.you are thinking?" Jisoo

"Do you know why I was sparing you these two weeks? because I thought you would change ...but well, now that you have tried to get your hands on my man, I will not spare you even for a single minute...pack your things and get lost from here ..." Jungkook said and Taehyung couldn't help but to smile like crazy when he heard Jungkook saying my man ...

"Please s.sir ..I am s.sorry ...I w.will n.not do it again ..sir please f.forgive me ...I can't l.loose this job ..." Jisoo said in the verge of crying ...

"Should have thought about that before flirting with all my clients and trying to get into their pants..." Jungkook

Jisoo couldn't say anything because she knew that she brought it upon herself ...she was at fault and she knows that she deserves it ...
Jungkook again turned towards Taehyung and a bunny smile appeared on his face ...and to say Taehyung was impressed would be an understatement ...like hell, his duality is insane ...

"Let's go taetae ..." Jungkook said and dragged Taehyung towards the elevator ...

They went to Jungkook's cabin and sat to the couch but Taehyung pulled Jungkook to his lap making him yelp in surprise ...

"Wh.what are you doing ...?" Jungkook said in a flustered way

"Oh ...now my babybun is shy ...what happened to the strict boss who just fired  his worker ..." Taehyung teased and Jungkook hit him on the chest with his small fist ...

"Did you have your breakfast ? " Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung with his big doe eyes, still sitting on his lap ...

"No ...did you ?" Taehyung said making Jungkook gasp ...

"What? Why didn't you eat ? And why didn't you tell me ...I should have ordered something for you ..now leave me so that I can order your food ..." Jungkook said and tried to get out of Taehyung's lap but Taehyung only tightened his grip on jungkook's waist, not wanting him to go ...

"Bun .. calm down ...now tell me did you have breakfast " Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head as a no...

"Then how can I eat without you ...we will eat together today and you can't deny ...look at you, you have become so thin and I know that you have been skipping your meals because of work ...you promised me that you will take care of yourself but you didn't ..." Taehyung said and Jungkook muttered a 'sowwy ' in a small voice which came out muffled because he was pouting ...

"It's ok ..but from now on, you can't skip your meals and for now, you will eat with me ..." Taehyung said and Jungkook agreed ...

Jungkook called the staffs in the office canteen to send some strawberry waffles, hot chocolate, strawberry crepe and banana milk to his cabin after getting up from Taehyung's lap and just as he was done, Taehyung again pulled him back in his lap ..not that Jungkook minded...Jungkook put his small head on Taehyung's chest, listening to his heartbeat and Taehyung put his arms around him gently rubbing soothing circles on his back and waist ...they stayed in each other's warm embrace ...no one uttering a single word but feeling the sounds of their heartbeats mingling together as if it was only one person's ...

"Taetae ..." Jungkook suddenly whispered not wanting to break the calmness in the atmosphere and Taehyung just hummed ...

"I love you " Jungkook said those words with so much emotion and Taehyung was shocked because of the sudden confession ...they have confessed to each other many times but most of the times, it was Taehyung who said it first and hearing Jungkook utter those magical words in such a pleasant moment when both of them were sharing each other's warmth, when they both were trying to stick to each other, not wanting to let the other go away, wanting to be as close as possible, Taehyung was confirmed that this what he wanted,this is how he wants to be for the rest of his life, this is his home, his safe place, this is the person that he wanted to share his every happiness and pain with, this is the person he wanted to spend his entire life with and he knew that Jungkook also wanted the same ...

"I love you too bun ...so much that I can't express it in any words ... " Taehyung said and hugged his bun tightly ...

' oh god, please dont take this moment ever away from me... ' both of them thought at the same time and smiled ...

__________________________

Hi my precious people ...
How are you guys ...
Did you like the chapter?

And I have a question for you all ...what should I call you guys (my precious readers) ..like sometimes I call you my precious bunnies so what specific name would you like me to call you all with? ...plz give me suggestions...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter ?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim