Chapter 17

You are beautiful/handsome
Always love yourself ❤️🥰❤️
SARANGHAE ❤️

Also, if you want you can check my other book i.e. "RIVALS" in my account ... Plz give that book a try ...I hope you will like and enjoy it ..
Happy Reading 😊

__________________

While driving, Taehyung would sometimes glance at the younger and smile and when he got caught a few times, he would just turn away or would nervously defend himself saying ...' oh..uhh ...I .I thought ...there was a ..car th..there ..yeah ..a car ' and Jungkook would just chuckle ...

After a whole hour of driving, Taehyung rubbed his neck's back and shoulder to sooth the pain from driving constantly and Jungkook noticed this

"Stop the car .." Jungkook said

"Huh?? Why? " Taehyung asked confused

"Just stop" Jungkook again said

Taehyung stopped the car on the roadside and looked at the younger ...

"What happened" Taehyung

"Get out of the car" Jungkook said and Taehyung was way beyond shocked and confused

"W..why ? Did I ..do so.. something wrong?" Taehyung asked nervously and Jungkook's eyes softened and said

"No ...you did not do anything but you are tired and that's why I will be driving from here" Jungkook said

"Ooo ...NO ..I mean ..no I can't let you drive ...I will never let you do anything when I am here to do the work ... moreover I am elder than you .." Taehyung said Jungkook giggled and cupped Taehyung's cheeks making him shocked yet again ...

"Who told that only elders can do all the work ...elders are also humans so they also need rest ...now comeon ...get out of the car and let me drive " Jungkook said and unbuckled his own seatbelt and get out and Taehyung also did the same but was still zoning out about what happened just now ...

Jungkook sat on the driver's seat and Taehyung beside him ...

"You know ...you look cute when you act like this ...all shocked and zoned out " Jungkook said and giggled but he was jumping and screaming from inside at his sudden confidence ...

The rest of ride was the same as before but this time, they were sometimes singing and humming with the melody playing in the car or happily laughing with each other ...

After yet another hour,it was already evening and they finally reached the penthouse ...they were mesmerized by the whole house and the view

they were mesmerized by the whole house and the view