Chapter 37

It's been 5 months since taekook are dating and they can't be more happy ...
Both were spending most of the their time together and enjoying their life to the fullest, going on dates, watching movies while cuddling on bed, feeding each other, kissing under the moonlight...they were always happy ..
Taehyung also decided to take over his father's buisness and that's why he is currently reading and learning about the company's finances but he didn't want to join the office just yet ...he decided to join it after his graduation is complete ...
And everyone was happy for his decision ...Jungkook and Taehyung
even became the power couple of their University...

But since a last few days, Jungkook has been busy in his office work...because this was their last year in the university, he couldn't focus on the buisness due to the studies and exam pressure but now that the exams were over, Jungkook had to take care of all the pending work in his office ...though his parents always told him to take break and that they can handle it, but jungkook always refuses because he also knows that his parents have been working all their life and now he wanted to give them some time for themselves, so that they can enjoy their life as a couple ...

Taehyung was very supportive of the idea of his babybun and he was proud that his bun was so thoughtful but now he was cursing himself for agreeing with that idea because Jungkook is always busy in his office and they hardly have time to meet each other ...yes, he can go to his house or office whenever he wants but he didn't want to disturb him during his work and also because he knows that Jungkook is working his ass off day and night and must be tired ...

It's been 7 days, that Taehyung has not met his baby and he was missing him like hell ...they called each other everyday at least two times and talked about their days but Taehyung can't help the feeling that he cannot see his bun in front of him, that he cannot hug him and kiss his life out of him ... therefore, he decided that he will visit his bun in his office ...
He will not disturb him ...He will just go and sit infront of him and admire his pretty face ...that's it ...nothing more ...ok maybe, hug him and also kiss him ...but anyways, he will definitely go to see his bun and that too now ...

He got out of his bed, ran to the bathroom, took a quick shower and chose the attire that will make him look super hot and again ran downstairs ...

"Taebear, where are you going ?" Yuri who just came to the living room with a cup of tea for herself asked her son on seeing him running down the stairs, fully dressed ...

"I am going to see koo, mom ...it's been one week that I didn't see my bun ..." Taehyung said and immediately a smile came to his face while talking about Jungkook...

"Oo ..be careful and tell koo that we also miss him and that he should visit us soon" Yuri said and Taehyung nodded and made his way towards the door ...

Soon, Taehyung reached the Jeon corporations and went to the reception ..

"Umm hi  ... where's Jeon jungkook's office ...I need to meet him " Taehyung said to the receptionist who was a girl in her early twenties ...

"Oo hello sir .. do you have an appointment with mr.jeon ? If not, I am sorry, I can't let you meet him ..btw, I am jisoo ..." The receptionist named jisoo said in a flirty voice which sounded extremely ugly ...

"Ok ..let me make a call then ..." Taehyung said not bothering to greet her back ...

"How about I keep you entertained until then hmm ..." jisoo tried to say in a seductive high pitched voice ...
keyword- tried ... because for Taehyung it sounded like a screaming dog that got hit by vehicle...

Taehyung moved a bit away from jisoo and dialled the no. of his favourite person ...

"Hi koo ..." Taehyung

"Hi taetae ...how are you ?" Jungkook

"I am good ...and I have a surprise for you ..." Taehyung

"Surprise?? What is it ? Where is it ?" Jungkook asked excitedly ...

"Well, you will have to come to the ground floor of your office then ..." Taehyung

"Office? Did you send something here ?" Jungkook

"Shh ...just come down " Taehyung ...

"Ok fine ..." Jungkook

They hanged up the call and jisoo was back to flirting with Taehyung ...

"You know, I can show you some good time tonight handsome ..." Jisoo said while trailing her fingers from Taehyung's arms to his shoulders ...

"Not interested ...can you leave me now ..." Taehyung said irritatingly ..

"Oh comeon ...why are you playing so hard to get , daddy...I will make you feel good ..." Jisoo again said while trying to cling onto him

"Look here you slu..."
"What's going on here ???" Taehyung was interrupted when someone said in a very stern and dark voice and he also saw the way jisoo gulped when he saw that person ...
He turned around and was met by his bun who's eyes immediately softened after seeing his taetae ...

Jungkook came towards them while glaring at jisoo and hugged his taetae tightly ...

"Taetae ..I missed you " Jungkook said while hugging Taehyung and burying his face in Taehyung's neck ...

"I missed you too bun ..." Taehyung said while hugging back and smiling widely ...

And jisoo was looking at both of them with wide eyes and mouth dropped on the floor ...

__________________________

Hi my precious people...
How are you guys ...
Are you all doing good?

Favourite line or moment of the chapter??

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim