Chapter 40

They both were sitting in Taehyung's car and Taehyung was driving ...
Jungkook was constantly whining and asking him where they were going but Taehyung always replied a ' it's a surprise' , ' you will know when we reach there ' and now Jungkook gave up ...he was just sitting and pouting while crossing his arms over his chest and sulking . .
Taehyung saw it and couldn't help but chuckle at his baby's adorable behaviour ...

After a long time of Jungkook sulking and pouting, which was actually just half an hour, the car stopped ...

"We are here bun ..." Taehyung said

"Really?? Yes...finally!!!" Jungkook said and clapped his hands as if he won a lottery ...

Taehyung went out of the car and opened the door for Jungkook but before he could come out, Taehyung covered his eyes with a blindfold and Jungkook gasped in surprise ...

"Taetae ..w.what are you doing ? I can't see " Jungkook said

"Shh .....do you trust me ? " Taehyung asked

"More than myself " Jungkook replied without any hesitation and Taehyung's heart swelled with happiness ...

"Then come with me...." Taehyung said and took jungkook's hand ...
They walked a few steps and Taehyung went behind Jungkook ...

" You can open your eyes ..." Taehyung said and Jungkook slowly removed the blindfold and opened his eyes ...
And the thing that he saw was probably the most beautiful thing he has ever seen ...

"Wow ...it's ..it's beautiful " Jungkook said with sparkly eyes ...

"Yeah ...it too beautiful " Taehyung also said but he was looking at Jungkook ...

Taehyung went closer to to his bun and hugged him from back, keeping his own hands on his koo's slim waist and chin resting on his shoulder and Jungkook also places his hands on Taehyung's arms which were gently placed on his own waist and leaned into his touch ...

They stayed there for a few minutes, enjoying their warmth and taking in the breathtaking view in front of them but suddenly everything went black ...
Every single light that was lit up just a few seconds ago were gone as if it was not even there ...there was pitch black everywhere ... panic started to rush into jungkook's veins and what made him more tensed was that Taehyung's arms that were around him were gone now...
Nothing could be seen anywhere and no sound could be heard ...

"Taetae ...tae ... Taehyung, where are you .... taetae ...are you ok ...taetae ..." Jungkook was constantly trying to look around and search for Taehyung but he couldn't ..he couldn't see a single thing...
Tears started to form in his doe eyes, thinking about where his love went and if his man was ok ...

And then he noticed that some of the lights which went off ago were starting to light up again ...
But this time it seemed like it was lightning up in a series but Jungkook couldn't properly concentrate on that ...his mind was too occupied with the thoughts of finding Taehyung but when the series of lights continued, he stopped and looked at it carefully ...it looked like some kind of message was being displayed with the glow of the lights ...
And finally after a few seconds, when the whole message was completely displayed,he felt someone again wrapping their arms around him and he didn't need to turn to tell who that person was ...it was Taehyung ...his love ...his life ...he felt so special by all of this and all the tears that were trying to come out of jungkook's eyes due to worry for his lover, finally fell but this time not because of worry but because of the precious words that were written there ...with the lights ...

( It was so hard to find this pic *huff*)

Jungkook covered his mouth with his small hands cried in happiness ...
He felt so happy, so lucky and so special because of Taehyung ...
He turned towards Taehyung and embraced him, hiding his face in Taehyung's neck and cried softly ...
Taehyung hugged him back and pecked his hair multiple times ...

"Do you like it bun ?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded frantically ...

"I.i lo.love i. it ...and I love y you ..." Jungkook said and hugged him tighter ...

"So will you answer the question that I will ask you now ?" Taehyung again asked with slight tears in his eyes and Jungkook nodded ...

Taehyung pulled away from the hug and Jungkook noticed the tears in Taehyung's eyes and got worried ...

" What happened ...w.why are y.you crying ?" Jungkook asked ...

"I need t.to tell.you s.something..." Taehyung answered and wiped jungkook's tears...Jungkook doing the same for Taehyung and then Taehyung did something that shocked Jungkook more than he ever was ....

(Picture credits to the rightful owner)
__________________________

Hey my precious doughnuts!!!
How are you guys doing?

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do ...

Also, I have decided that I will refer to you guys as my doughnuts and bunnies  because many of you liked these  names ...sometimes I will call you doughnuts and sometimes bunnies
I hope you don't mind ...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim