Chapter 39

Taekook were still sitting in each other's embrace when they heard a knock on the cabin's door ...Jungkook got up from Taehyung's lap and muttered 'come in' and one of the staffs came in with their food ...he bowed politely and left the cabin after getting a 'thank you' from Jungkook ...

"Taetae ..come sit here ...I will feed you " Jungkook said to Taehyung and Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook in the chair after getting up from the couch ...

"Say aaa .." Jungkook said and put a fork with a piece of waffle in front of Taehyung who opened his mouth immediately ...

"It's tasty " Taehyung said while chewing the waffle ...

" I will also feed you ..." Taehyung said and put a piece of crepe in front of Jungkook who happily took it ...

They both fed each other while talking and giggling happily ..both were happy to have each other so close after so many days and were enjoying to the fullest ...
They finished their food and then Jungkook said something that made Taehyung's heart dance in happiness ...

" you know taetae, all of the pending work is done now and I will not be busy anymore ...and that means I will be able to spend more time with you now ..." Jungkook said with his bunny smile

"Really ...that means no separation right? I will be able to see you, hug you and kiss you daily right? Tell me it's true ..." Taehyung said still not believing Jungkook but Jungkook nodded agressively while smiling ...

Taehyung hugged Jungkook and pecked his whole face making Jungkook giggle ...

"I am so happy ...now I will not have to talk to your photos when I miss you ... thank god ..." Taehyung said while grinning widely ...

" Then will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" Taehyung asked

"Yes ... I'd love to ..." Jungkook said

"Thank you ...and mom wanted to meet you ... She said she misses you ...so,will it be ok if you come with me now ?" Taehyung again asked

"Of course ..and I miss her too ..." Jungkook said and got up along with Taehyung ...
They both left the office and went to their respective cars ...

Soon they reached the Kim's mansion and the Butlers opened the door ...
They went to the living and saw mrs.kim sitting on the sofa, reading some magazine ...

Jungkook tiptoed towards Yuri from the back and covered yuri's eyes with his palms ....

"Guess who ?" Jungkook said in a cheerful voice ..

"Oo ..isn't it my baby koo ...my sweetheart .." Yuri said and placed her hands on top of jungkook's soft ones ...

Jungkook giggled and hugged her and she hugged back ..

" Nobody loves me ...I also want hugs ..." Taehyung said while pouting and Yuri just rolled her eyes ...

"Come here idiot ...so much with the drama ..." Yuri said and Taehyung ran into her welcoming arms ...

The three of them hugged each other tightly and giggled...
The rest of the day was spent smiles and laughter along with Yuri complaining that Jungkook doesn't come to visit her often, Jungkook promising her that he will for sure come to see her everyday and Taehyung quietly admiring his bun ...
Jungkook went home at night but not before kissing Taehyung on his cheeks and lips ...

Next day, Jungkook was excited and nervous at the same time ...
He has gone on many dates with Taehyung but still couldn't help the nervous feeling ...everytime ,it felt like their first date ...
Taehyung informed him that he will pick him up at 7 in the evening and now it is 5 that means he only has two hours left for his date but the problem is, he has still not decided what to wear ...

He was rummaging through his entire closet to find something wearable but couldn't find anything ...
After rejecting hundreds of clothes in his closet something finally caught his eyes ...

He quickly took the outfit and ran towards to bathroom ..he came out of the bathroom and fixed his hair and did a little bit of makeup ...
He was never a fan of makeup but a little touch up to impress his love won't hurt right...

There were only few minutes left until Taehyung's arrival and  while Jungkook was pacing back and forth in his room, he heard his phone ding ...
He checked the phone and it was a message from Taehyung ...

' I am here bun ...are you ready?'

He read the message and sent a ' yes ' and took a deep breathe ...

"Ok, you can do it " Jungkook told himself and went downstairs ...

He opened the main door of the mansion and started walking towards the lane where the cars are supposed to be parked ...
And when he saw Taehyung, his breathe hitched ...

Taehyung was looking so damn good and Jungkook wouldn't mind to openly drool over this handsome man

Taehyung was looking so damn good and Jungkook wouldn't mind to openly drool over this handsome man ...

On the oher hand, Taehyung was no good either ...he was staring at Jungkook without blinking ...

The younger was looking so adorable that Taehyung just wanted to put this little bean in his pocket and keep him all to himself

The younger was looking so adorable that Taehyung just wanted to put this little bean in his pocket and keep him all to himself ...he wanted to eat those squishy cheeks which looked fluffy and edible and peck his lips until he is satisfied with the younger's taste which he knew he would never ...

He was cut our of his trance when his cute fluff ball came towards him and muttered a cute 'hi hyungie'
Taehyung didn't say anything, he just pulled the younger in his embrace and pecked his hair multiple times ...

"Aww ...my baby bunny ...you look so adorable ...so so pretty ...the prettiest ..." Taehyung said to Jungkook still tightly holding him in his arms...

"Y.you look h.handsome too hyungie " Jungkook also said while blushing furiously and hugged Taehyung back ...

__________________________
Hi my precious people ...
How are you guys ?

Did you like the chapter ?
I hope you do ...

You guys didn't give me much suggestions about the name by which I should call you all ...so what do you want me to call you ? Should I continue to call you all "bunnies "?
If you have any suggestions ...plz share it ..it will be really helpful because for me your choice matters the most ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim