Chapter Forty-Five

"Well, this got more interesting" mutters Sarah.

Standing shocked of the answer he just said. 

"I didn't mean it like that my love" he sighs.

He drops down in one knee and looks at me with a warm smile as he stares at me. 

"I wanted to be the one to ask you that" he chuckles.

I smile and look at him.

"Well am waiting for the vow of proposing the hand in marriage" I said.

Everybody laughed at the site of our amazing cliche ways of proposing. He looks at me and hands out the ring in front of me.

"I have always pictured my life with you since we were kids. Always imagine the right girl for me will be the one with brown hair and cute little blue eyes. I vowed to love you and only you when I was kid and till now. You bring out the best in me, you make me be the better version and person. I love you Dakota, Sierra, Dianne whatever name will be, I will always love you and all the blessed children will have together sharing dreams, laughter, happiness, adventures, whatever the journey is stored to us I will gladly enjoy it if its with you. So will you do me the honors of being my lovely wife?"  he asks.

I am in tears, nodding my head as the sign of accepting it. Cheers and laughter are heard as they laugh and congratulate us. 

"Mommy is getting married" screams Bella.

"Yes, I am sweetheart" I said.

"See, grandfather I told you she will say yes. You owe 5 dollars Mr."  she keeps her hands in her hips as the sign of wanting her 5 dollars. Everyone burst out of laughter as Mr.Alonso. Still not used in saying Dad but its going there. 

"You bet on me dad" I asked.

"Hey, I said you will not say from him cause you planned on proposing on him first so that little rascal played me as soon she knew what his father was doing" he says.

That let me shaken up and look at him.

"Bella, who is your dad?" I asked looking at him.

Bella smiles as she rans away.

"Daddy" she screams the both men turn but only Bella ran to Liam. Liam smiles as she spins her around and kisses her cheeks.

"When?" I was shocked on how they bounded so well to call each other dad and daughter.

"Since you where hospitalized. She gave him company, she knew she will make him smile if she sees her with her unfortunately you look a lot like her you know" says Mr. Alonso

I wipe my tear away as I smile looking at them. 

"I would really like to be part of your life Dakota and know you" he says.

"Dianne" I whispered

"What?" he looks at me.

"My name is Dianne just like mother. I know why you called me that you know. I resemble her a lot " I said 

The look in Mr. Alonso's face was priceless, I knew why he called me that long time ago. Overhead one time crying in his chambers over his dead wife who apparently is my mom.

"And I would really love to visit her grave. I know its much to ask....." 

"No, no, no its not I will gladly help you out and you can be assured I will tell you all the adventures of your mother and I and you" he says.

I laugh and shake my head.

"Would like to walk me down the aile?" I asked 

He smiles.

"I will be glad my dear" he says.

I look around as I smile crepts in me seeing my kid with me, mingle with my old friends and new friends together, creating memories for the new chapters of ourselves no more enemies no more attacks no more stupid annoying evil sisters and mothers just us. Small group of friends and family making one big happy family. 

Looking at the guy whom I love all this time it has been him, everything my love, fears, anger, joy he has always been then one to look at me and still see me as the same girl and help me uncover my true potential.

He smiles at me as he walks up to me holding a sleepy Bella in his arms.

"Ready to go my love?" He asks.

"I am ready my love" I said smiling at him as I kiss him making sure it's not a dream but reality of my future. Our future together as we start our journey together.

Sorry guys for the delay chapter this month has been exhausting but am finishing the chapters today so stay tune.