Chapter Twenty Seven

So thats my Liam am in love with Ian, great guy in Vampire Diaries and his eyes😍
Liam p.o.v
Blowing out my cigarette once more like any other day of me being tired and exhausted from work and running the mafia group.

I look up to see my cousin covered in blood and excitement in her eyes.

"It's done" she says

I smile and nod my head and head down to the basement. I see the disfigures person in front of me and I can't help and smile at the work of my cousin.

The guy looks up and I see fear in his eyes I smirk and take a seat in front of him.

"So I see you liked my gift"

"What...what do you want asshole get over it your gonna kill me anyways so get over it already" He says

"I need names of the head of the mafia that is trying to attack me that's all I need Jackson" I said

"That's the thing I don't know three names all I know is that they work away from home and the head of the whole organization is a ghost" he screams

"Ah! Why didn't you say so from the beginning?" I say with a mocking voice.

"That's what I have been trying to tell your asshole of bitch you sent her here to nearly kill me"he screams at me loudly.

I slapped him hard enough and threw few punches at him.

"First that bitch of asshole is my cousin and second I don't trust people with there words till there near death is when I will believe" I said throwing his head.

I walk away and go straight to my other room for clean up. I start working my ass off to know the real reason for why the want her that badly.

I take her file and start examine each and everything related to Dianne from her birth till today and I dont see any connection into what they want her for.

"Fuck"  I throw all the papers and bang the desk. The door opens to see Sarah standing there with a bag of chips in her hand and eating.

"Well seems your stressed out need me to call one of your whores" she smiles

"Fuck off Sarah need to be alone now" I see her surrendering and smirks as she walks off

I stay in my room for a while, and my mind is filled with Dianne's images

"Cold shower, great" i take a cold shower fast then i wear my clothes heading home.

I open the door the smelling of food hits me so hard. I ran to the kitchen to see Dianne cooking with her earphones and blasted music could be heard she is swaying to the beat of the music.

I cant help but smile at her silly ways when she is around and just enjoying moments being herself.

"I see your taking interest on her" i turn around to see Samuel smiling at me.

I make a scowl and look away.

"Dont need to hide it i see you like her brother so its okay" he says

"Fuck off Samuel i mean it"

"Oh come on you have not had sex for the past two weeks meaning since she came here you havent been sleeping around"

"Keeping tabs on me is not your professional Samuel" i gritted my teeth

"Oh! So now you dont like me keeping tabs on you. You fucking like her" he laughs so hard

"Samuel keep it down or else i will shoot you" i screamed at him.

He keeps his hands up but stills smile. I look at the kitchen still seeing Dianne cooking. I walk away and head to my study room while Samuel rushes inside also.