Chapter Nine

Aaron Smith
"Bella stop running" she screams at her daughter. Soon when we entered the gates to my private planes she started running and smiling.

I chuckle at her behavior she really wanted to go to Disneyland can't complain I guess every princess needs to see this Disneyland.

I see my guards and the stewards smiling at her. She runs to the planes. While Sierra follows her.

I nod to them all and went inside.

"Bella I swear to God no more jumping around like a crazy fan girl" she says. I see Bella laughing so loud and ignoring her.

She takes her seat and buckles herself up. I stay beside her while Sierra stays the other side. We heard the pilot words and off we started take off.

"Mommy! We are going Disneyland land I will go and see Chloe daddy we stay one place with her right?" she asked with those puppy eyes.

I laugh at how my adorable daughter looks right now and just nod. I did contact Chloe's dad and he told me where they will be staying so we booked it also cause I know Bella will stop at nothing to spend time with her friend.

It was a short hour flights so we arrived and went straight to our suite room. Bella fell asleep and we liked that way cause she was silent and that's better than her bouncing all day here.

As soon as I lay here down I head to my room where I see Sierra laying there she looked exhausted. I chuckle.

I take a quick shower and wake up Sierra as soon she starts opening her eyes her eyes go wide and she pushes me away and leaves the room.

This leaves me laughing so much. I take my sweat pants and my ripped off shirt and walk out to see Sierra at the balcony looking at the stars. I grab her from behind and lean on her shoulder.

"Have you ever thought if you didn't push me back then what could happen to us?"

That leaves me with some many questions. I just stay silence cause I didn't know what to answer her. I give her small kisses around her neck. She moans to my touch she turns and starts kissing me. She caress her hands at my body she jumps on me and I carry her to our room.

She removes my shirt while I remove her jeans. I have been wanting this so much to just feel every inch on her.

"I can't stop Sierra" I said between kisses. I don't want her tomorrow to start regretting this.

"Who said anything about stopping this?" she said. And that was the break point. I thrown her roughly and just ripped her shirt she laughs.

"That was my favorite shirt you know" she says.

"I don't care I will buy ten like those" I said and continue what I had in mind. We had the amazing sex ever. I kept holding her she was bare naked and I couldn't stop looking at her while she sleeps.

I know it's weird but I just felt this was like a dream and I will wake up anytime soon. Which I didn't want to wake from. But my eyes betrayed me and I feel asleep.

Sunlight was burning my eyes so I had to wake up and I look around to see Sierra not with me in bed. I take my sweatpants and walk to the living room.

I see Sierra and Bella making breakfast together. Bella was singing and Sierra was dancing to her voice. I see in her eyes she loves her more than anything. They looked amazing together.

I clap my hands.

"Anchor! Anchor!" I shout at them.

Sierra had a smile on her face while Bella already dropped down and running to me.

"Morning daddy." she kisses my cheek.

"Morning princess. You have a wonderful voice" I said to her.

"Thank you I used to stay with mom's friend she likes singing so she taught me how to sing but I want to be a dancer to like mommy" she points at her mother.

"Your mother is a dancer huh!" I looked at her.

I take my phone and kept a nice song of Bruno Mars locked out of heaven. I pull Sierra and dance with her. I see my princess also dancing with us and I laugh at the thought.

I kept singing looking at her eyes she has a smile on her face and makes my heart melt each time I see her.

After the dance we both eat and went all us to bath and head straight to Disneyland. I see Chloe from afar but before I could tell Bella she already run to her screaming her name.

"Bella" Sierra runs to her so she doesn't get lost.

When I walk towards them I see Chloe hugs her and start telling her rides and places to go. We both escorts of kids to have fun and we watch them from afar.

Me and Mr. Victor we walked together and talked together. I suddenly looked at Sierra she was laughing at what Mrs. Victor said.

I couldn't stop looking at her.

"You love her?" that caused me to look at Mr. Victor. I put a smile to my face and look at her one more time.

"Am that obvious?" I laugh.

"Yeah that obvious but it doesn't make you weak. It just makes you feel loved and feel happy for once in your life your happy" he said.

I still had fear, look away and just ignore everything.

"I know maybe I am not you father but I have always treated you as son and trust me that girl over there makes you happy keep her. Be selfish for once and be happy for yourself. Even though you have baggage or troubles just deal them together" he says.

"I... I have dark past Mr. Victor and I can't just drag her with me"

"Did you tell her about your dark past?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"Then ask if she is willing to stay with you even though you have a lot of baggage and darkness in your life. One thing about most women don't make decisions for them let them make decisions for themselves" he said.

When I turned to look at her she looked at me and smiled at me. I saw her cute blush and she just turned away and continued talking to Mrs. Victor.

"Yeah I should consider asking her"

"You should just man up and tell her it's easier that than lying and pushing her away making her regret that she gave you all of her and you didn't you just lead her on" he parts my should and I nod.

I knew he was right and I will make it right this time. Even though it will everything. I will keep her close and make sure she doesn't leave my sight. I love her too much for her to walk away.

Share your thoughts and comments on the book and don't forget to vote and share with friends....