Chapter Thirteen

Sierra Ryan
For the past two weeks I am have been a prisoner inside the house. No going out nor nothing. I keep fighting with Aaron each day but no luck.

Eva and Victor have been coming here to see my progress and make sure I don't loose my mind and my insanity that I think I have little left with.

Here I am cooking dinner for myself, Bella and Aaron. I hear the sound of the door opening which makes me look up and see Aaron smiling at me. He waves his hand and I just ignore him. He leaves and enters our room.

"Bella food time"

She runs to me and seats at the table to her food. When Aaron comes he joins us he pecks Bella and me.

We eat in silence you can almost hear a pin drop and water drops. After dinner Bella runs to her room biding goodbyes to us.

I wash the plates I sense arms hugging my waist turning to see Aaron hugging me from behind avoid my face to look at me.

"Am sorry love this is for your own safety" he says.

I sigh, turn to look at him.

"Aaron I am losing my mind in here I need some little freedom like actually working"

He shakes his head.

"Aaron please I will have many guards as you like just please reconsider me going back to work"

I look into his eyes searching an answer. I hear me sighing

"Ten guards plus Bella also she has been complaining about homeschooling which she told me she hates me so much"

I kiss him each part of his face which cause him to laugh. I jump on him which makes him carrying me and twirling me around. We end up our kissing session to our room.

Next morning

I wake up naked I smile on how yesterday Aaron was a monster in bed this causes me to giggle remembering that incident.

"Why are you smiling this morning?" sleeping Aaron is awake looking at me.

"Just remembering how yesterday you were" I said.

He wraps around me with his hands and kisses my side head.

"That's for making me wait for almost two weeks not touching nor doing anything with you"

"Hey you deserved it you were being irrational"

"For your safety"

"I can take care of myself Aaron"

I run to the bathroom, not wanting to start a fighting conversation. Eat in the shower I sense trailers of kisses to my back I turn to see Aaron.

"Am sorry can we start over nicely this morning"

I nod at him. I start kissing him, touching each and every part of him not leaving anything.

"I will take you right here right now Sierra if you keep teasing me like this"

I giggle.

"Whose stopping you?"

That's what happens when you tease a man with big needs. We had our runs of coffee together and made sure to drop Bella off to school again.

"Promise me you  will come and eat lunch with me"

"Aaron for the last time I will drop by to your office for lunch." I kiss his cheek and run off to his car to my office.

I open the door to see my workers with a cake and few drinks and a big sign of welcome back. I laugh at it and we just started eating while doing our daily routine.

I look at the time and see it's almost 1 o'clock afternoon. I wave to my workers and tell them to go and eat while I myself go and eat. I made a reservation to our near restaurant and off to take Aaron.

I walk inside the building and each eyes where on me. I take the elevator and straight to his office. When I reach there I see his secretary smiling at me and gesturing at me to enter in the board room.

When I entered I see Aaron talking. When he sees me he smiles at me this caused everyone to turn to me.

"Your here"

I nod.

"Everybody out now"

This caused everyone to leave the boardroom. I hear whispers of

'who is she?'

'is she his new fling?'

'I hear she is the one who stopped the marriage'

'She is not that beautiful'

I roll my eyes and walk to Aaron. Aaron opens his arms and I hug him tight. We here the board room door close this causes us to be alone. I melt to his touch and his kisses on my head.

"How was work beautiful?"

"It was nice"

"Did you like my surprise welcome party"

I laugh and nod.

We get out of the boardroom and walk side by side to the restaurant nearby. Every work was there but we didn't mind. His trusted guard said his going to take Bella from school which we smile.

We order our foods ready and Bella's in case she is hungry. When our food arrived our trusted guard Steve came in with a running Bella.

Steve nods his head.

"Please Steve join us will you?"

"Sorry ma'am"

"Nonsense man come and seat down"

"Yeah Stevey"

"Bella how many time should I tell not to call me Stevey"  he sighs

This causes us to laugh out loud everyone trained there eyes on us and I did not care as long as my family is happy I didn't care.

I was lost in words when Bella she explained her daily time at school and how he crawled with Steve each time. It was wonderful.

They both walk to me back to work. When I see the site of work I panic. I see ambulances inside I see my workers. I run to the ambulance and the police.

"What happened sir?"

"Sorry are you the owner of this store?"

"Yes I am Sierra Ryan's"

"Your a under arrest Sierra"

I see handcuffs, and I wide my eyes.

"But officer please I don't know what happened?"

"You killed Jenna so we are bring you in for charges"

"WHAT?"

"Leave my girlfriend alone" screamed Aaron.

"Mommy" Bella screams at me.

At that moment everything shattered. I didn't hear anything. I was taken back to the police car. I give my smile away as the car disappears.

"I will be fine" chanting to myself.

I clench my fist. This is war I swear I will kill who is behind this not carrying if I land in jail this time for reals.