Chapter Twenty

So the picture above are the Vampire diaries cast I love them to die for anyways hope your well guys
"You ain't the boss of me Steve "I look at him not breaking the eye contact with him.

"Listen we need to know what Mr.Alonso told you that's all we need to know "says Steve.

"Dont you think by now I know what your trying to do ?I am not an idiot as you think Steve so better tell me exactly what's going on or I am walking out of here right now "I said screaming at him.

"Well for once there is no one up there I make the decisions all. Second your dad killed his wife mt aunty so I am doing this act of revenge"he says.

I look at him and i notice how he likes through it. I play along and nod my head and just close my eyes. I need to act to this so as I can behind the real motive that he hides so much.

"He just told me ways I can contact my father and kill him myself If i need help i should approach him."I said.

"Well why does he want to kill him so badly. He is bestfriend does he have motive behind it or what?"he asks.

I shrug and just walk away. I close the door behind me and released my breathe. That wasn't the real reason he whispered I walk back to my room but I pass through my aunty and uncle's room. And hear small whispers like arguments.

"Stop this why cant you just let it go" said my uncle.

"I will never let this go not now when I am almost there "said my aunty.

I see my aunty turn I hide behind the plant. She walks up and she locks the door. I remained to my spot cant move an inch and just looking at the door wondering what was that all about.

I sense vibration and look at my phone and see a new caller ID .

"Got my gift " came the voice of Aaron.

"You owe me an explanation dumbass"i said .

"I did tell you that I will help you hope you can take the help now. I will see you soon "he says.

"Idiot do you think this is a joke to you?"I said.

"I don't care hope you considered it before now "he says.

He hangs up. I knew that voice from anywhere this means they have tapped his phone that's why he spoke to me with cold tone. I stand up and run to my room taking my burner phone and calling my so called brother.

"Need to meet up with Francis can you arrange that" I asked.

"Depends on what you have to say to get his attention" he says.

"Tell him that there coming to kill me that will get him to talk" I sensed a sharp breathe is inhaled.

"Who?"he asks firmly.

"Meeting then I tell you"i said then hanged up. I get out from the bathroom and stayed at my bed quietly.

I look at the picture beside my table it's me and my baby Bella. I smile at the picture and hold it tightly. I sob holding it close to me.

I wake up it was already dark outside I see the time was already 7. I head down to see my uncle and aunty in the living room seated doing different activities. I head to the kitchen to see each maid preparing food for the evening.

Few minutes later everything was set and everyone was on the table eating quietly.

"So, I heard your father is hanging by a thread everyone wants to kill him" said my uncle

"Don't start this now we are having a nice meal" said my aunty.

"Please since when have you started that caring position doesn't suit you well honey" said my uncle

One Time Billionaire जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें