Chapter One

Sierra Ryan

I didn't know what to do anymore. I have been working so hard this summer for my college tuition. I know what you must think so let me give you a small preview.

Yes guys I have been fooled. I have been fooled by my best friend since diapers Bianca and my sweetheart high school boyfriend Francis they have been together screwing being my back since forever and it pains me.

I remember it like it's fresh.

Flashback.

Gosh! Today is our anniversary. I am so happy. Here I am in the supermarket buying stuff for dinner and making sure I make good food and surprise him.

He told me he will be late so I had all the time I need. I enter my house and make dinner it was his favorite.

One hour later I was done with food and made sure its served.

I look at the clock and wonder where could he be. I call him but it goes straight to voice mail. I take my keys and drive to his place.

He gave me a spare key in case of any emergency. I enter inside I hear sounds of moans coming out of his room.

I gasp at the name I hear.

"Fuck Bianca you are so good"

"You like it huh babe."

"Yeah babe your so much better than Sierra"

Bianca laughs and they continue moaning at each other's name.

I walk out feeling numb didn't know what to do.

I drive off and went straight home.

I cry. I didn't feel anything. I feel weak and hurt all this time my friend and boyfriend were enjoying themselves without me knowing.

I felt Betrayal and one thing I did not like was Betrayal. I have been hurt my dad left my mom when she was pregnant my mom fell into a depression state.

Soon as I was born my mom committed suicide that's when my mom's sister took me in she took care of me like I was her own. She has her son which is practically cousins Victor same age.

I called him but I couldn't even utter a word. He rushed back home and saw me in that state he hugs me tight and soothes me.

The next morning I looked like a train wreck. I hear the commotion downstairs. I see Francis arguing with Victor.

"Cmon baby don't do this to me"

"Fuck you Francis you felt so happy when you were screwing Bianca my best friend. Let me rephrase that ex-best friend"

"Wait what?"

"You thought I wouldn't find out. We are through"

He laughs off and shakes his head.

"You weren't good enough in bed anyways"

Victor punches Francis so hard he stumbles and drops to the floor.

"That's for my cousin sister doochebag"

He slumps the door. We heard the car drives away. I sit down and let my tears down. Victor holds me and helps me back to my room.

A few days later after not coming out of my room, I receive the notification of my bank account has been withdrawn. I call the bank and they tell me someone on my behalf has come and withdrawal the money.