Epilogue

Soon I will be doing some major editing but chapter 1 till 7 it's already edited enjoy guys thank you so much for making this book be wildfire stay tune for more books to come.
"Gosh, Its my wedding and am freaking out here" I scream.

"Calm down woman" screams Eva

"I can't what if he leaves me at the alter?" I ask

Lily chuckles.

"What?" I look at her.

"More like you leaving him in the alter his already at the stand wanting to kill the priest for delaying the wedding" Says Sarah laughing.

I look at my girls how beautiful they are being the bridesmaids. My maid of honor obvias was Eva because the bitch even though she doesn't know how to fight but she can bloody murder you if you don't give her what you want.

"And done now let's go before your husband to be ends up being a wanted fugitive in murdering the priest and the entire church for no leaving evidence behind" Says Lily.

"Wait he can do that?" I look at my friends.

My friends turn around looking at me like I have lost my mind.

"You do know your marrying the motherfucking mafia King ruthless and kills and leaves no evidence to be traced back right" says Eva

"Not only that his father-fucking of the year is the most powerful man in the Mafia world" says Sarah.

"And they both go to length to protect you" says Lily.

"Well not killing" I said.

"They will" they both screma at the same time.

"Okay, I get it there dangerous and I am marrying the one who is the young version of my father yes, my family isn't normal" I said.

I started walking to the door as the door open revealing my handsome in the alter waiting for me. He smiles at me as I smile back. 

I take my father's hand as he escorts me down the asile where my daughter is the flower girl. 

"Take care of my daughter with your life" he whispers to Lucas.

"I will till my last breath" he says.

The priest starts the ceremony and then comes the wedding rings.

"Do you Liam take Dianne to be your lawfully wedding wife?" 

"I do"

"Do you Dianne take Liam to be your lawfully wedding wife?" 

"I do"

"By the power invested in my I pronounce you husband and wife. So you may  now kiss the bride" he says

"Finally" Screams Liam

As he smashes his lips hungrily at me.

"There kids here keep it pg 13" screams Lucas

The door opens revealing one of our man entering inside running. He sees Lucas and whispers to him. 

"Am sorry but we need to exit as in now through the back-door please" he says.

I look around to see my friends whispering to one another. 

"Liam what is going on?" I asked

"Well, apparently some people want us dead in the alter today" he grits his teeth.

"Dad, keep Bella safe" I look at my dad as he nods and leaves with Bella.

"I need you to go with them" says Liam.

"Hell no we are in this together dear husband" I said cocking my big guns

Everyone looks ready as the door enter revealing some gang members.

"Well, well it must be our lucky day getting to kill the bride and groom on their special day" Says the man.

"You have the nerve to break in my wedding day on the most important day in my life and to top it off am freaking fucking pregnant gosh you really no how to test my patience today" I said looking at the man.

I look aside everyone froze at the information I slip.

"Your never going to see that baby princess" he smirks.

I smirk back.

"Tard head. I am the mother fucking Queen" I shot the man's head without bashing an eye.

I look around at everyone else. Smirking back as I see fear in them. Yes bitches and asshole I AM MOTHERFUCKING QUEEN OF THE MAFIA'S.

Happy new month guys and this is the end of my book hope you enjoyed the chapters in this book even though it's small words 😂