Chapter Five

Aaron Smith
I walk into my sister's workplace and seeing makes me feel happy. She was busy addressing her models. When the models looked at me they both had their flirt on.

I smile and chuckle she turns around.

"Fuck off Aaron"

She walks off.

I wave to the girls and walk to my sister.

"Please Eva it has been five years already why won't you forgive me"

She looks at me and snorts.

"I told you and I will tell you again I hold a grudge like no other and please go don't want to see again" she walks out.

I know I have been hurt ever since that night incident. I didn't get to listen to her story and just blamed her. Yes, I know what I did was wrong but that woman helped me and I kinda owe it to her.

I walk out and head to one place I know get along. I enter one of the greatest bars owned nonother than my sister's boyfriend Victor.

I see Victor talking to his staff when he meets the atmosphere silence and everyone gazing somewhere else other than him. He turns to see me looking at him.

He dismisses his workers and looks at me.

"Still won't talk to you huh!"

"Yeah, man!"

"Want some drink"

He offers and I nod it away. I and Victor still keep in touch though he merely doesn't want to talk to me cause I hurt his cousin plus his girlfriend but still we once talk. Actually, I talk he listens.

"You fucked up man big time"

"I know"

"If you will be given another chance will you take it?"

He caught me off guard soon as he finished his sentence. Do I even deserve it? I sigh and drink my whiskey.

"With a heartbeat"

I stand up and walk away. I go straight to my penthouse and see Max invited himself in and helping himself out with food in the refrigerator.

"Don't you have your own house or something?"

"Why don't you need me?"

"No, I don't so get lost"

"Don't be a sore loser and just sit down so we can eat decent food cause I know you too well"

He takes out real food which I see my maid made when she was cleaning the house.

"So I heard you're marrying Kimberly Song"

"It's more of marriage partnership that my mother forces me to it"

"Dude your mother controls you each time don't you think it time to stop," he said.

I sigh.

"I know but I can't come to terms with it she helped me a lot and you know my story"

"Well I do but you don't see your dad forcing you to do it. In fact, your dear so-called mother is basically making you being hated by the most two people who brought you true happiness"

I nod. I knew it was true cause yeah my dad and Eva were there for me and knew me like no another.

I heard a knock and went to open the door to see my mother smiling at me. She walks in and sees Max seated.

"Max see you're leeching my son again"

Max raises his hands and walks to my mother.

"Never liked you never will." he spats.