Chapter Fifteen

Sierra Ryan
I adjust my eyes and open them slowly I see a familiar place and I know that I am in my room. I look aside to see Aaron asleep holding my hand tightly.

I wiggle myself this cause Aaron to jolt up and look at me.

"You scared the hell out of me" he says. He hugs me tight and sits down.
"Bella.... Bella how.. How" I am cut down as Aaron smiles at me.

"Bella is the only one in your mind I am offended right now here." he smiles at me while I keep my face straight and look at him.

"She is good hands and a lot of security and heavy guards at my dad's mansion. So don't worry and take rest baby" he says.
He pulls up the blanket and let's me sleep again. I close my eyes and sleep takes me over.

When I wake up I see outside is already dark. I turn to see the clock it's already 7pm at. I stand up and walk to the living room to see Aaron setting the table.

He sees me and runs to me and holds me tight. I smile and push him and stand myself.

"I can walk perfectly fine Aaron" I said.
"I know you can but I just want to offer my services is it a crime wanting to help my girlfriend and my wife to be soon" he says
I turn to him and raise my eyebrow to him and laugh so much.

"Why are laughing?" he asks.

"The confidence you have that I will be your wife" I said shaking my head. I take my seat and look at the food in front of me.

"What? So you won't marry me then?" he asks.
I take my plate and serve myself some food. And take the food in my mouth. The food was heaven and I keep moaning to the sweet tenderness of the food.

"Don't avoid the topic Sierra Ryan" he says.
"I am not I am just prioritizing my likes now which for now I like food first then questions will follow later" I said. Taking my food seriously.

I see Aaron being an ease, I keep smiling and laughing to him sudden behavior.

We all head back to bed and stay in bed. When I turn I see Aaron already sleep. I step out and go out to the terrace to watch the view.

A flash of what happened few weeks appear before me also the jail thing and the letter threatening my daughter. I clench my fist hard in anger. They should know when to draw a line.

I keep remembering something and that's when it hits me. I saw the guy who chasing me had a tattoo a serpent tattoo. I keep remembering where did I see it but it doesn't come up.

I sigh and take my coffee and sip it. I stay outside with my thoughts.
Suddenly I feel a tap I wake up to see a drowsy sleepy Aaron.

I look around to see a beautiful sunrise. I smile to myself and knew I sleep outside.

"You had a lot of your mind Sierra" he says. I nod and walk away from the terrace and go to our room.

I wash up and leave the shower room for Aaron to wash up. I run to the closet and take my sun dress and wear them and run to the kitchen. I make coffee and make breakfast morning.

I see Aaron coming out soon after I make breakfast. He takes his coffee and kisses my cheek. He sits and waits for me. I seat in front of him and keep quiet.

"Now I know there is something wrong care to tell me" he says.

"I am think of going Alaska with Bella for hideout while you sort this out or maybe it dials down" I said looking down to my food.

"HELL NO SIERRA" he screams. I flinch to his voice as he stands up and looks at me with anger.
"I gave it a lot thought Aaron it's best for Bella I don't which country I don't care but it's far from here and we change our identities or fake our death I don't care but I don't want to put my daughter in danger for your rival" I scream.

"It's your rival Sierra not mine the person is hunting you not me" he screams. I don't process anything and just sit down and try to process everything. There after me, why? What did I do to be hunted like that?.

I try to remember anything but I don't and I just slam my hand and walk away. I take my purse and leave the room.

"Where the hell are you going Sierra?" he says.
"I am going to see Bella don't worry" I said.
"Let's go together" he says.
"Go to work. I need to see Bella alone and just spend time with her" I said.
I walk out the door and wipe my tears and smile to myself.

I take a cab and straight to the mansion. I stand outside and walk to the door I put a smile and walk inside the door. I see Bella smiling widely as she turn to me she runs to me and I swamp her in my arms and kiss her.

I take to her room and play with her hide and seek. I laugh as I hide my eyes and seek her. We a played different games later I make dinner and ask Aaron to come and have dinner with us.

We all laugh and eat as we make stories I smile at the thought of each one is happy with everything. Later I wash the dishes and dry them up. I see father in law comes in and make a wide smile at me.

"Do you think the decision your making is the right call?" he asks.

I look at him and he looked serious.

"Your ready to abandon each and everyone you love" he says.
"They will be safe. I know there after me and I can't jeopardize that" I said.
"How about tell them the truth who is after you?" he asks.

I shake my head and look at him.

"It's my battle and I fight alone I can't just risk them being hurt" I said.
"At least tell me where you will be going?" he asks.
"Far place than here hat's all you need to know" I said.

I walk back inside and see everyone settled in and smiling. I smile back and walk to Bella. I take her and carry her to sleep.

I tuck her in bed and kiss her forehead. I look one time back at her and wipe my tear.
"I love you princess. Take care of yourself for me okay. I promise I will come back for you" I kiss her forehead one last time.

I turn and walk down and see each one with a smile and laughing to a funny movie. I see Aaron looking at me and I smile back.

'I am coming back' I mouth him he nods. I turn and take the back door. I look at my phone and see a text.

I walk to the gates and they open up. I see black car and I enter inside. I see the one person that we promised not to see each other any time soon.

"Steve let's" I said.

"We promised to not see each other in this state Sierra" he says.

I sigh "I know, I have no choice"

"It was nice working with you Miss Sierra when you were with Aaron" he says.
"Yeah back to my old days then huh" I said.

The car drives away and I look at the mansion again. I am going back to the life I used to run away and facing the one man that has been haunting me for years now.

This time I will make sure I don't miss anything. Back to the real me and my job that I used to run. Most important back to my old name.

Sorry for the late updates hope you like this chapter. Stay tune for the next chapter bye guys ❤️ and stay safe home.