Chapter Thirty Six

Liam gives me mug of coffee was wrapped around a blanket with a smiling Belle next to me as I stare down at her and enjoy her sleep peacefully.

"I don't know what to do Liam?" I said

I wipe my tears, Liam hugs me and I silently cry letting the tears flow by its on.

Opening my ears adjusting to my eyes due to some sunlight I look around to see Belle disappeared from the bed. I panic and run out of the room only to see in the kitchen Belle and Liam cooking together.

I look at that sight and slowly smile at them as they are having so much fun. Wishing it was me and Aaron before he was completely jackass and risking my daughter's safety.

Liam looks up and coiled his eyes with me and smile Belle looks up also.

"Mommy look Liam taught me to make pancakes" she says it with excitement as she jumps up and down.

Liam drops her to the ground gently and runs to me as I open my arms to her and hug her. I kiss her forehead.

"Mommy come and help" she tags me along with her as we start making the pancakes also again.

We fool around also by pouring some flour to each other and play around. Few hours later the kitchen is cleaned already and everyone is settled to eat.

The door swings by revealing Lily and Sarah and Lucas and Samuel together. We all join for breakfast and enjoy the time we spend together as family.

I take Belle to our room and make sure she is safe and has games surrounding her. I leave the door slightly open incase of anything while I head to the office room where everyone else is there.

"We need a plan the time is ticking the bitch knows us already we are here and alive" I said

"I say we should follow her tracks she seems she can't be the mastermind" said Lily

"Ovias the woman is dumb as fuck" screamed Sarah

"Language Sarah" I scream at her also.

Sarah smirks at me while I deeply roll my eyes.

"I will keep an eye on her she wants me so I be bait" I said

"Absolutely fucking not" said Liam.

I glare at him.

"Do you have better idea then?" I asked

"Yes I keep an eye on her while you spend as much time as you can with your daughter" he says

I look taken back but clench my fist am not person who needs saving each time I can fight my on battles anytime I want.

I walk out of the door and straight to my daughter only to see snooping around the drawers with her dolls princess.

"Honey?" I asked

"Mommy don't you have make up?" She asks

I chuckle at her ridiculous thoughts

I take my make up kit and start teaching her about applying make up to my kid to extraordinary she is fast learn and that's what I like about her.

I smile each time when she express more on her side and more each time about wanting to know more stuffs.

"Mommy why did you leave me?" She asks while I tense up a bit.

"I......." being interrupted

"Is it because you don't love me mommy?" She asks again

"No...No of course honey I love you"

"Then why leave me? Was I bad girl? Mommy I promise to be a good girl please be with me again" she breaks down as she cries for me.

I hold her tight and soothe her as she cries so much to me. She eventually falls asleep which makes me look at her even more and more heartbreaking.

The sound of the door opens revealing Liam he looks at me and sees me broken. He hugs me and just lets me cry. I break and break not wanting to stop I didn't know I hurt my daughter so much what kind of a mother am I?

"Your strong mother who wants to protect her daughter Sierra" says Liam

I look up to Liam as he wipes my tears away.

"You don't need to be to hard on yourself you did what you thought was right no one will blame you for that now do what you need to do what is right, because of Belle" he says

I nod my head then lean beside him inhaling his scent all over again.

Next morning I make sure my daughter is in our room playing we are in the office room. I look around and see everyone in position.

"So what's the plan?" Asks Samuel.

"She wants me right? So I will gladly set a minute with her" I said

"Are you fucking stupid?" Screams Sarah

"If there is better plan enlightenment then?" I ask raise my eyebrow to her.

Everyone remains silent I look up to Liam and see him silently with uttering a word.

"Why are you quiet all over a sudden?" I asked

"Trust you" short answer

I look at him make the calculations on what was going through his mind. I nod at him and accept it for now didn't feel like pushing it hard on him.

"Good now follow my lead okay I know what I am doing" I said

I take out my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello Cynthia, it's time for a reunion don't you think" I said

Hello guys hope you enjoy this chapter stay tune for the next chapter to come.