Chapter Thirty Four

"Start talking" said Liam.

"I thought of all people you would understand" I said.

"What made the impression I would understand something so stupid?" Screamed Liam.

"Okay let's everybody calmed down and talk nicely" said Samuel.

"Girl am happy for you but don't you think its a rash decision?" Asked Lily,

"I agree with her" said Sarah.

I sigh.

"It's pointless to go back now, I have done all the nasty things in life can't just turn back and be the girl I was before can't face my daughter again and  tell her am not bad mother" I said.

"So what.? You will just abandon her?" Asked Liam

I stared silent knowing it's partially true.

"You will just give up to find your happiness and being with your daughter again cause of what killings is that what your trying to say?" He asks again.

"How many have you killed Sarah?" Asks Liam.

"Lost count" she shrugs.

"Did you abandon us?" He asks again.

Sarah shakes her head.

"Lucas when you first killed a person what was your first thing that came to your head" asks Liam.

"I have to be strong and  return home to my sister" he says.

"Do you think everyone here in the room doesn't feel disgusted by the fact that I have killed how will people think and bullshit?" He asks.

"What Liam is trying to say no matter how much you have passed through you just don't throw away the one thing that matters to you the most even though you think of yourself as in evil person to that one person you mean the whole world to her or him" says Samuel.

I silently cry as tears fall down themselves. I sense strong hands around me hugging me tight as I let myself cry even more. Later on still remained in the same position in my room no one dared to enter wanting my time alone to compose my thoughts again.

I sigh looking outside as men stand by and guarding the entrance for any intrusion. The door opens to see smiling Lily and Sarah with food. I chuckle at them and jump to the bed with them.

"I know you want to do what you thinking is right. But that's not the way to do it" said lily

"I know" I  sigh.

Taking the food I watch Netflix as my favourite show is on Big Bang theory we laugh to some parts of the series. Someone knocks the door and we all turn to see Liam. My friends excused themselves with  smiles and winks.

I laugh at there ridiculous thoughts and just shake my head at them.

Liam takes a seat next to me not saying a word. He adjust himself proper kicking back and removing his shirt leaving himself bare chest. He opens his arms I smile at him and run to his arm as we stay in that position. He brushes my hair nicely and smoothly.

"What were you thinking?" He ask.

"I thought maybe can't be a good mother to my kid I have already abandon her once so it won't matter again" I said.

"Did you ever think of how she will feel after 10 to 20 years to come?" He asks

I shake my head.

"Don't ever think of that ever again? She needs a mom and your pretty great for a mother even with a the flaws and everything it still makes you" he says.