Chapter Nineteen

"Give me one hell of a good reason why i shouldn't kill that fucking Steve?" he screams at me.

I know your probably wondering how the hell did we get to this situation well it all started with one fucking investigator leading to a kiss leading to a phone call leading to private jet leading to meeting up with Aaron and here we are arguing as I explain him my story.

"Why didn't you just tell me all this?" he looked at me.

I sighed "I didn't know all this till I left to America after that my job was to train so as I can protect myself from my dad and protect my kid. After then Steve told me to just return home and make sure I am out of sight with the fame and everything literally meaning not getting involved with you "

He looks at me. He looked hurt I take my hand and touch his cheeks. I hug him tight as he return my hug.

" I didn't want to worry you with all this cause I knew my dad wouldn't want to kill me if I hide again "I said.

" Yeah and how did that turn out then? "he says.
I smack his hand he kisses me with hunger and passionate. I jump to his hands as he holds me tight. We heard a clear of throat we both were panting from the heavy make out session to see the PI smiling at us.

" I think my work here it's done boss" he says.
"Fuck off and go back home" said Aaron.

The PI smiles and laughs hard as he waves off his hand and closing the door behind him. We both were at the hotel and I told Steve I was meeting up with a friend of mine.

"You need to leave Aaron this is dangerous" I said.
"Are you kidding me? We are in this together so hell no I ain't leaving you" he says.
"How about Bella huh! She will be all alone I want if I di...." I gulp and look away as tears stream to my eyes down to my cheeks.

"Hey! Hey look at me. Nothing will happen to you and Bella will have a beautiful life with both her parents beside her" he says.

I nod my head as I rest to his chest. I look up and started kissing him so hard. And well you know the rest.

Next morning I wake up with a heavy slumber as I hear my phone rings loudly. I take my phone and see the caller ID is non other than Steve.

"What?"

"Morning to you how are you?" he asks.

"Fine what do you want Steve?" I asked.

"Aaron is spotted here in Russia" he says.

I tense up as I seat straight looking at the sleeping Aaron besides me.

"So, what do tell me for?" I ask.

"Don't run into him or else there will no your other weakness and use it against you" he says.

I clench my fist as I contain my anger inside boiling with anger.

"Fine I won't" I spat the words.

"Good meet me up at the training center we need to arrange the plan and wanting to destroy your father once and for all" he said.

He hangs up. I throw the phone which lands to the wall and breaks into pieces.

"I see you have a bad morning" I turn to see Aaron rubbing his eyes and give me the perfect smile of all time.

I turn and walk out gathering my clothes and start wearing them.

"What happened?" he asks.

"They know your here is just a matter of time to know I actually spent here with you" I said.