Chapter Fourteen

Aaron Smith
My driver drives the car and hurries up to the police station. I sent Bella to my father and informed Eva and Sierra's brother to come down the police station.

The car stops and I rush to police station. I see Sierra with an officer and is been take away. I turn to the police in charge and walk up to him.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" I ask
"She being charged for first degree murder" he says.
"But how can she when I was with her the whole time" I said

The officer looks at me and runs to the other room. They both come together and walk up to me.

"Are you sure you were with her?" says one officer.
"Yes I was, I can confirm it with my daughter and my driver plus the restaurant" I take out my phone and asked the records of us being there.

"It says here she died around the time at lunch hours 1pm to 2pm"says the officer as he looks the medical files.

I shake my head and look at the officer.
" She was with me. And she came to my office around 12 to 1 pm meaning she left her still alive "I said.

" Meaning someone is pinning a murder case on her. But how? We received a tip "says the officer.

I bang my hand to the desk and they both tremble in fear. I was beyond pissed and angry. There facts and belief made her look like a murder without even having strong evidence.

I take my phone and called my lawyer.

" I need you to sue the police officer in charge" I grit in teeth.
The officer in charge looks in fear.

"See that fear you have that's what my girl had it on her. She wouldn't kill anyone and she has no motive on doing it" I said.

"We are sorry Aaron" they say.
"Its Mr. Smith for you guys" I said. I walk inside while my lawyer arrives and settle everything. I run to the interrogation room to my girl in space thinking so much.

I knock and she turns to see me she stands up and walks to me. Her hands we still cuffed. It even pissed me off more.
She takes her hand and careness my face.

"I am fine my love" she says.
"Not fine and don't try and convince me. I am still pissed that someone is pinning this on you" I said.

Sierra smiles and waves her hand at me.

"Well I do have enemies around cause I am dating the most powerful man in the country" she says.
This makes me smile and laugh, I hug her and wait for the officer to uncuff her.

They un cuff her and she turns to the officer.
"I am sorry for my Aaron to cause trouble" she says.

"No ma'am it's okay we are the ones sorry and did the mistake" the officer said.

Sierra laughs hard and turns to me and shakes her head

"Guess he gave you a hard time" she says. She shakes the officers hand and adhere to the officers request.

I hold her and we both entered the car. My driver looked at her and smiled she returns back the smile and just lays her head to me as she sleeps.

I carry her inside and just head to our penthouse. I take her straight to our room and just settle her in bed. I cover her up and kiss her forehead.

I head out to the living room and see Eva and Victor there seated. Victor rubs Eva's back as she looks terrified with what happened.

"You are the only people who I trust I don't know who is doing this" I said.

"Are you sure is not the bitch of a mother?" she asks.

I shake my head.

"She said she isn't her and I believe her" I said.
"How the hell do you take her word for she is fucking manipulative liar" screams Eva.

"Eva I don't like the woman also but she is also your mother plus lose the attitude and the screaming Sierra had a hell of a day and I don't want her to wake up from your screams" I spoke with anger as I glare my sister.

"Well if is not Mrs. Aaron then maybe it's you ex fiance boss" said Steve.

"Find out everything about her. I need updates on her. And anyone who will want to harm us in anyways" I said.

"I don't know about this guy's. I think we are looking it in a wrong way" says Victor.

We both look at him. And wait for him to explain what's next.

"See they have targeted her specific. I know this has to do something about you Aaron but I don't think it's neither your mother nor Kristen maybe they maybe compliance with common goal of hatred but this person who is targeting her its personal" says Victor.

"Maybe your right" says Steve.

"For what I know right now. It's mostly her, and it's so wide when she was sent to jail that means the target wanted her specific and aimed for her" says Steve.

"Do a background check when she was England?" I said.

Steve writes down the notes and we all wait for this. Suddenly the bell rings and I walk up to see a delivery man.

I sign the package and he leaves. I open the package to see a box full of pictures of Sierra and her daughter I freeze and stay still.

I see a red mark on Bella behind the picture was words on what they say.

"I will make sure your kids see who the real you. The one who tore my family and brought pain to me and my family I promise you. I start with your daughter first Sierra Ryan"

I read it out loud and just stay still I see Eva is bit shaken. And Victor comforts him. I tilt my head a little and see Sierra staring at me shaking with fear and we all see her as she falls down and we both ran to her.

I take my phone and call the doctor right away. I look at Sierra and pray that she is alright. Gosh! I will kill this person if I know the person behind this mark my words I will kill this person with my bare hands.

Sorry for late reply hope you enjoy this chapter stay tune. Bye bye wattpad lovers