Chapter 18

A/N: ..... I'm so sorry in advance.

RECAP:

"Ryomen Sukuna... You have haunted me for years... my everything has been building up to this moment." Tooru spat.

"Random boy... I literally have no idea who you are. You hold absolutely no significance to me at all."

"You have taken everything from me! You have destroyed so many lives! Tonight I will end the King of Curses and take back what is rightfully mine! I WILL HAVE MY SELENE !" Tooru hissed.

Now that... that caught his attention.

Everything went away as Sukuna zeroed in on the pathetic human. In a split second, Sukuna was in front of him holding him up by the throat. His claws dug into the man's neck as he let out a low bloodthirsty chuckle.

"I would love to see you try."

With that, all hell broke loose .

Zennin-sama quickly used the blood dripping from Tooru's neck to sever Sukuna's hand and free the Inumaki clan head. 

Unfortunately for the heroes, the king of Curses had three more arms and the ability to effortlessly restore his fourth. 

Hundreds of Sorcerers attacked all at once but they were no match for Ryomen Sukuna. 

Carnage was left in his wake as he glided through the masses. 

Slit a Gojo's throat.

Crush a Zennin skull.

Rip out a Kamo spine. 

The non-clan members were shown no mercy as they were all dead within the first two minutes of the battle. 

But the constant restoring of his body and use of his cursed energy left Sukuna gradually tiring and there were still too many of them to safely escape with Selene. 

Unannounced to him a secondary battle was occurring within the house. 

As Sukuna stepped out to face the Sorcerer forces, a smaller group made their way through the back of the house in order to rescue the fair maiden. 

Selene was too focused on her lover to even notice the men sneaking up behind her. 

"Wait what if the Curse has a backup plan? If he used his cursed energy to do something to her so she can't escape we're screwed." One of them whispered.

"We should place an anti-cursed energy cuff on her just in case Sukuna did something. For her and our own protection. Just be quick about it." The squad leader whispered as he gave the signal to engage. 

Before Selene realized what was happening, an anti-cursed energy cuff was forced onto her wrist. Her eyes widened as she recognized what was happening. She felt herself weaken but that didn't deter her will to fight. Her will to kill.

Vile HUMAN'S! They always ruin all happiness and now they want to separate us?! To steal everything. HELL F*CKING NO!

She fought tooth and nail, Scratching, punching. Anything to try and get back to Sukuna and away from her attackers. 

"Please LADY SELENE! We aren't Sukuna you are safe now!" One sorcerer announced as he tried to restrain her. 

"Poor girl... She's traumatized. She probably doesn't even realize who we are... Restrain and gag her. Make sure she can't hurt herself or us. Once we return her and she sees her fiance she'll calm down." The squad leader ordered. "Hai!" they all jumped into action, tying her hands and feet and placing a gag in her mouth.