Chapter 34

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD HOPE YOU ENJOY!

We walked into the darkroom following our crazy sensei.

Why would we need to interview?...we were forcibly brought here. He literally knocked us out and kidnapped us and now we have to prove we should be here... that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

My gaze immediately found a burly-looking man playing with dolls... oh my god this school is on crack.

I moved closer to Yuji not really knowing what to expect.

"Your late Sataru... eight minutes late. Not enough to chastise you for, but I told you to fix that habit of being late." His deep voice practically shook the room as he continued to make his cute dolls. If Gojo is the normal one at this school I swear to god I'm unaliving myself.

"If it's not enough to chastise me for then don't chastise me. You're just making dolls anyway. What're a measly eight minutes? That's principal Yaga Masamichi." Gojo said turning his attention to us.

"This them?"

Yuji grabbed my head forcing me to bow alongside him. He knows me too well, cause there is no way I would willingly be polite to this weirdo.

"Itadori Yuji! This is my beautiful girlfriend, Inumaki Tsukiko. Pleasure to meet you!" Yuji introduced. Still holding my head down.

"What did you come here for?"

Yuji looked about as confused as me so I spoke up. "An interview dumbass." Yuji lightly smacked the back of my head for the disrespect.

"But why jujutsu high?"

"To learn Jujutsu." Yuji turned back his attention.

I tuned out of this pointless conversation when something caught my eye.

Over on the far wall stood a beautiful painting. Just like the ones outside. I assumed it was the original family from the story as I picked out my own face as the focal point of the piece.

Selene. The woman who lived a fairytale. Haunted by a husband she didn't love... a monster. Only to be rescued by her one true love and lived happily ever after.

The thought made me feel sick to my stomach.

Surrounding the woman was a group of little boys, I assumed her sons. They all looked just like her.

They looked happy.

I walked towards the painting, ignoring the boring conversation between my boyfriend and the kawaii pervert

I examined each of their faces and some part of me felt that I knew them. One thing I noticed was that there was no man in the painting. For a magical love story, the husband didn't seem to be displayed anywhere so far. Only Selene and her kids.

I read the plaque beside the painting it read, "Selene Inumaki, Takara Inumaki , Ryo Inumaki, Shino Inumaki, takashi Inumaki, and Tama Inumaki."

I easily connected names to faces not thinking much of it until I reached one name. I scowled at the plaque. "OI!"

They ignored me as Yuji continued to fight a rather aggressive doll.

"OI!"

Still, they ignored me.

My scowl deepened and the dark lines appeared on my cheeks.

"ENOUGH."

Instantly a wave of power erupted from my words and the doll fell limp on the floor. All attention turned to me.

The principal looked surprised, Gojo looked interested, and Yuji was just thankful he was no longer getting his ass handed to him by a doll.

"All right princess you have our attention, what is it?" Gojo spoke with an amused tone.

I pointed to the plaque, "It's wrong."

They tilted their heads in confusion. "The name... It's SHIRO Inumaki not Shino. ShiRo is a gentleman and a name for the fourth son... which he was. ShiNo is f*cking bamboo." I scowled further at the mistake.

"Oh? and do tell angel... How would you know that?" The amusement in Gojo's voice only growing stronger.

I froze again.

How do I know that?

I looked at the painting again growing in confusion.

They went back to their own conversation as I was fighting an existential crisis by the painting.

"You pass welcome to Jujutsu High, Itadori Yuji... Now for you, Inumaki Tsukiko. What are you here for?" He asked turning to look at me.

I turned to look at them. The tension in the air was palpable as I looked into his eyes. The room dropped a few degrees at my murderous icy stare. The principal took a step back and even Gojo became a little more on edge.

I paused, not speaking for a moment just to watch them sweat. They flinched a bit when my voice finally pierced the deafening silence.

"I don't need a reason," I spoke, my voice holding a power that I didn't even know I possessed.

"Oh? and why is that?" The principal asked.

"Well apparently... It's my f*cking house."

SOMEONE MADE SOME FANART FOR TGIS CHAPTER AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! Thank u @SleepingPudding

A/N: HEY EVERYONE! DON'T WORRY SELENE WILL BE BACK SOON! I WANTED Y'ALLS OPINION. DO YOU THINK YUJI AND TSUKI ARE TOO YOUNG TO... WELL... YOU KNOW. DEVILS TANGO. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS. I HONESTLY DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE IF 15 AND SIXTEEN ARE TOO YOUNG. <3