Chapter 35

I woke up early the next morning and put on my new school uniform. I blushed when I put it on. I liked it for the most part except for one thing.  Why do they make the skirts so damn short?

I walked down the hall to Yuji's door

I walked down the hall to Yuji's door. It's nice to live so close to him. Much easier than the mile walks we usually have to endure. We were planning to move in together after graduation but hey this works too. 

I knocked on his door and he answered within seconds. He answered In his new uniform, it looked good on him, but he looks good in everything. He blushed when he looked at my uniform.

"Tsuki-chan you look so pretty!" The smile on his face faded a bit when he notices me pulling at the bottom of my skirt trying to get it to cover more. 

A look of concern overtook his features, "Are you unconfident or uncomfortable? Because if you feel unconfident you should know you are the most beautiful perfect girl in the world. And there is not one thing about you that I do not absolutely worship." I blushed as he pulled me closer by the waist. "But if you're uncomfortable don't worry about it. We can switch and you can wear my pants until we get you one that you like more!" I laughed, knowing that Yuji would absolutely wear my skirt out in public to save me from being uncomfortable. 

"Don't worry about it Yuji. I'm just not use to showing this much leg, it's nothing to worry about." 

A scowl appeared on Yuji's cheek, "IT'S TO DAMN SHORT! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE IN THAT! I SWEAR ON MY CURSED ENERGERY I WILL GALGE OUT ANY EYE THAT LOOKS AT YOU-GHJD,KYAUGVKWYUFEA" Sukuna's cursing was muffled my Yuji's hand as he tried to quiet the raging curse. 

"Tell me if you change your mind Tsuki-chan don't force yourself to be uncomfortable. Come on let's go meet the others."

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPP

We approached Megumi in our new uniforms. We were running a little late as Yuji just NEEDED a popsicle. Today we were in Tokyo going to meet our other classmate. I don't like it. There are too many people around, too many guys drooling at me. I practically sat in Yuji's lap trying to avoid the stares of creepy men with a school girl fetish. Speaking of which...

"Sorry for the wait! You're uniforms made it in time, I see." We hear Gojo approaching. 

"Ya! Though mine is different from Fushiguro's. Mine has a hood. Oh and I think Tsuki-chan wants a longer skirt."

"Ya yours is different because uniforms can be customized upone request!"

"But I never put in any request???"

"Oh I was the one who put in the custom order!" He said cheerfully as if he didn't say the creepiest thing I've ever heard. 

"Does that go for mine as well?" I asked politely, my smile concieling the murderous rage that was about to be unleashed depending on his answer. 

"Well partially! I just told them to make you look KAWAII!!! And you do!" 

murder. 

I'm going to murder this man....

"PERVERT!" I yelled punching him in the back of the head only for it to stop for contact. He smirks challenging at me. 

Oh ho ho.... try this on for size you pervy sensei. 

The black lines appeared on my face and his smirk disappeared. 

"Oh is that how it is... well if you want to be a pervert I have the perfect punishment. Don't get too excited from be punishing you, pig.... Erectile Dysfunction " I smirked at his horrified face. 

Punishment fits the crime... justice is served. 

Anyway completely ignoring my sobbing sensei. I look up to see the boys watching our new classmate harrass some poor business man. 

She finally walked over to us when Gojo stobbed sobbing long enough to call her over. 

"Im Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy, boys. I'm the only woman in your group." She announced. She must not have seen me behind Yuji, trying to dodge the sensei currently trying to beg me for mercy.

"Um actually Nobara-chan, Tsukiko is here too." Yuji said pointing to me. 

She froze for a second staring at me. Stars filled her eyes as they filled with tears. "A GODDESS! oh thank goodness. You poor poor angel having to endure this nasty pigs all by yourself. DON'T WORRY TSUKIKO-CHAN! Nobara-nee is here to protect you." She pulled me into a hug, petting my hair as she talked. 

I honestly have no idea what to do. 

We walked for a bit. Yuji pouted as Nobara wouldn't let him within five feet of me.

"NOBARA-CHAN GIVE ME MY GIRLFRIEND BACK!"

"NO! YOU HAVE TAINTED THIS ANGEL ENOUGH!"

This was going to be one long ass day. 

We arrived in front of some haunted building and Gojo ordered Yuji and Nobara to go exorcize the curse. I went to follow but Gojo grabbed my arm and lightly pulled me back. 

"Sorry, not you Selene-sama. This is a test and YOU would make it far too easy for them." Gojo said pulling me to sit by the pouting Megumi. 

"It's Tsukiko."

"But is it though?" 

"....YES YOU MORON THAT'S MY NAME!" 

"Sorry selene-sama no need to yell." 

"Seems you really are... soft-headed....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" 

(A/N: If you get it that joke is HILAROUS.)

Like I said, this is gonna be one long ass day...