Chapter 21

After five excruciating hours I held my son in my arms.

Takara and Ryo each held the hand of one of the twins gazing at their new little brother.

"What's his name mama?" Takara , my eldest son asked stoically. His voice was calm but I saw the excitement and intrest hidden behind his cold aura.

I smiled at him. "I was thinking Tama... my little jewel."

( pic of tama when he's a little older)

I smiled lovely at each of my five sons

I smiled lovely at each of my five sons. Each more mine than their fathers. Each held a piece of my heart.
Im sure they have never seen me so happy before. After all with the birth of my little jewel, my part of the deal was finally fulfilled but I didn't see tooru.

"Takara, baby, where is your father?" I asked worried.

What if he ran? He can't escape, he made a binding vow... so where is he?

"I'm sorry mother I don't know" takara shrugged apologetically. No doubt that he was angry with his father for leaving me to childbirth alone.

" All he said was he was getting mommy her prize!" Ryo, my second oldest baby, said grabbing my free hand.

I smile. Sukuna... he's bringing me sukuna.

My sun will finally shine on me again.

The nurse walked in bowing to each member of the family. "My lady, lord inumaki is on his way."

I nodded a thanks and she left the room.

"Mommy? Can we hold him?" Takashi's little voice squealed looking at his new little brother.

I chuckled a little helping each of my boys to snuggle onto the bed with me.

"He's so little." Shiro whispered, afraid to disturb the baby.

"You can sleep mother. I can watch over them while you rest. Don't worry I'll wake you when father gets here." Takara said taking hold of Tama. Always so mature. He's only five yet he speaks like a man.

I place a kiss on his forehead, followed by each of my boys, allowing myself to drift of to sleep.

TIME SKIP....

I was shaken awake by Ryo.

"Mommy. Daddy is here. He wants a moment alone with you so he is sending us home." Takara says tenderly petting my hair.

"I don't like leaving her alone with him." Ryo spat towards his big brother.

"Me neither. But we have little choice." Takaras warm gaze turned cold again at the thought of his father.