༄02

{dedicated to DaDong :)}

Dami p.o.v.

When me and Handong entered the dorm we we're amazed by how clean and beautiful it looked. I went to the bedroom and fell on the bed, tired.
I didn't see Handong follow me in the bedroom so I assumed she was in the living room or kitchen.

I took my phone out of my bag and went to text Felix

----------------

Dami 💗✨
Hey bro, how's your
new roommate?😏

Lix 💟🎶
Jeez, Yubinnie!
i just met him.

Dami 💗✨
Calm down, Lix
I'm just asking 😑

Lix 💟🎶
We're good, he
made the fluffiest
pancakes for me 😍

Dami ✨💗
Does he keep calling
you cute? 😏😂

Lix 💟🎶
Yes, actually...
I'm not sure why

Dami ✨💗
You'll find out

some day.. <3

Lix 💟🎶
Thanks Yubinnie 💓
How's you and Handong?

Dami ✨💗
Im Great, the dorm

is amazing!
She seemed amazed too
but idk where she is
now, probably in the
kitchen, I'll check after.

Lix 💟🎶
Sure, sis.
Our dorm is beautiful
too!!

Dami 💗✨
We even have a bunk bed!

Lix 💟🎶
Really? We don't

Dami 💗✨
Guess we're lucky

Lix 💟🎶
I hate you sis

Dami 💗✨
Love you too Lix

Lix 💟🎶

😑

Dami 💗✨
Anyways, I'm gonna
go find Dongie now

Lix 💟 🎶
Speaking about
nicknames~ 😏

Dami 💗✨
FELIX!!

Lix 💟🎶
Byee~~

----------------

Ugh this annoying brother of mine i thought to myself.
I stood up from the bed as i heard a familiar voice coming from the kitchen
"Hey, Dami-ah! Wanna come eat Dumplings with me??" Handong called for me
"Sure, Dongie! I'll be there in a minute!" I answered while taking out some more comfortable clothes from my backpack.

I ran to the kitchen excited to have my first conversation with Handong.
"Hey Dongie!" I yelled opening the door.
"Hi Dami" she said making the table.
I decided to help her and we both sit to eat.

At first we didn't talk much, we we're both minding our business and eating dumpings Handong made for us.

"Should we get to know more about each other??" She asked smiling at me.
"Sure, you first" i smiled back waiting for her to start.
"Oh, okay! So.. i was born in Wuhan, China.
I really like eating chocolate but i sneeze while i eat it.
If i wasn't here training to become an idol if be a flight attendant" Handong started explaining somethings about herself.
"What inspired you to start training?" I asked her curiously.
"Oh, actually. My professor adviced me to go to the audition"
"That's sweet from him" i answered finishing my food and going to wash the dishes
"So.. i have a dumb question, but don't take it wrong..." She started coming to help me.
"Don't worry, you can ask." I smiled lightly at her.
"What's your ideal type?" She asked looking away from me.
I looked at her "ideal type... I never thought much of it. But probably someone i can learn from and someone who can talk a lot compared to me."
Handong looked back at me as i smiled, a small pinkish shade seemed to appear on her face.
"What about you?" I asked
"Oh, i kind person who had a god personality and is tall" she answered looking away again.
"Yo! Look at me Dongie" i said kind of annoyed.
"S-sorry Dami.." she answered.
She almost seemed scared of me... I felt something in my chest that I never felt before... love? NO WAY!
i can't fall for someone i just met, this is not some kind of Disney fairytale.
"Aww, I'm sorry Dongie! I didn't mean to seem rude, i just don't like when people don't pay attention while we talk..." I said hugging her which made her flinch
"Okay, Dami-ah" she said slowly hugging back.
The hug lasted about 2 minutes after she pulled away heading to the bedroom to get clothes and take a shower.
I fell on my bed closing my eyes and thinking hard, what was that feeling i felt a few minutes ago..?
And why do I only feel it when I'm with her....
My thoughts we're interrupted by the feeling of weight on my chest, as if something or someone was lying on my chest.
I opened my eyes only to see Handong holding onto me with her head on my chest.
"Dongie?" I said quietly but she didn't move a muscle.
"Handong..?" I asked again, but nothing was heard.
And finally after a solid 5 minutes i figured out she fell asleep on me.

I didn't know what to do since it was not easy to wake her up. At the end i decided just to close my eyes and i fell asleep as well

----------

Word count: 813

~
God i have been writing this the entire night, i couldn't sleep because i got ideas for another chapter.
It was both cringing and dying of cuteness daydreaming about things that were happening in the chapter.
Hope Insomnia's and Dadong stans liked this XD

Stay tuned for more chapters
See you soon!

-Yana