༄04

[In Hyunlix's dorm]

Someone p.o.v
Felix was making up the table and cleaning up for his sister and her roommate to come over.
Hyunjin was in their shared bedroom dressing up and drying his hair.
Felix took the brownies he was baking out of the oven and placed them on the counter to cool down.
Seconds later he saw Hyunjin's head peaking out of the room looking at him.
"What are you making??" He asked the younger boy who was putting away plates and cleaning the dishes.
"Brownies, wanna be the first one to try them?" Felix asked smiling at Hyunjin.
Hyunjin nodded and headed to the counter where Felix placed the brownies and took a knife to cut a piece to eat.
He slowly put one in his mouth and nearly choked out of shock.
"WOW WOW WOW, Hyunjin are you okay??" Felix said worried for the latter.
Hyunjin nodded drinking water than Felix brought him.
"What's wrong? We're they too hot?" Felix asked Hyunjin wanting to know what made him choke so suddenly.
"No, no, it's not that. It's just... I didn't expect them to be this good" Hyunjin said putting more in his mouth.
Felix slightly blushed at the compliment and smiled at Hyunjin taking a knife and cutting the rest, separating half on a big plate that he put on the table, and the other half in a box he gave to Hyunjin to take when he goes to hangout with his friends.

15 minutes later they hear a knock on their door.
Hyunjin went to open and was greeted to see Dami and Handong standing at the door.
"Hi sunbaenim Dami, Handong! Come in" he said as the two girls walked in.
Felix, as always, ran to hug his sister and greet her roommate.

"So it's time for you to spill the tea~" Dami started teasing him
"Quiet Dami! He's not supposed to hear!" Felix shut his sister up glaring at Hyunjin
"Oh, okay sorry" she said sitting down.

Hyunjin's friends arrived minutes later.
They entered the house to wait for Hyunjin since he was in the bathroom brushing his hair and tying it.
On Dami's surprise she saw a familiar face in one of Hyunjin's friends.
"Minho?" She said looking up at one of Hyunjin's friends
"Oh, Hi Yubinnie, i didn't know you go to this school... What do you practice for?" Minho smiled at the girl
"Wait, you two know each other??" Another Hyunjin's friends, Changbin, spoke up.
"Yeah actually, we're siblings." Minho turned around explaining.
"Wait, soo.. that means he is my brother too?" Felix asked his sister.
"Yeah" Minho answered the younger boy smiling. (let me just quickly explain this since so many people were mad at me for this. My idea while writting this was that Minho went to a different school when Felix was little and he doesn't remember him. Dami was older that time so she did remember Minho.)

When Hyunjin finally finished dressing up he got out of the room and started screaming.
"HOLY SH- MINHO'S SMILING WHAAT?!??!" Hyunjin yelled panicking thinking it's the end of the world.
"For God's sake, Hyunjin! Am I not allowed to smile at my siblings?" Minho facepalmed himself looking at Hyunjin.
"Is he always like this?" Felix asks Changbin and Minho who replied to his question with a 'yes'
"HAH! YOU'RE ROOMMATES WITH A DRAMA LLAMA" Dami started laughing at her brother who turned around facing her with an angry attitude.
"And you're roommates with......." Felix started looking at Handong not knowing what to say.
"Oh God you're roommate looks like a pretty nice person" Felix looked away only to hear his sister and her roommate giggling.
When Hyunjin finally came hack to reality he recalled everything the others said.
"Drama llama?! ME? oh no no no, you got me wrong. It's just that er- we don't see Minho- wait... YOU TWO ARE SIBLINGS WITH HIM?!??" Hyunjin started panicking again until Minho stood up, went to the kitchen, filled up a glass with water and spilled it on Hyunjin.
"WHAT THE- okay i needed that" Hyunjin finally calmed down.
"So are we going or are we gonna stay here and wait for Hyunjin to have another panic attack?" Changbin asked looking at Hyunjin.
"Oh- right yeah! Go go, goodbyeee!"
"We have something important to discuss!!"
"It's very private please don't listenn"
Dami and Handong were switching to talk while pushing Felix in the bedroom.
They closed and locked the door not caring about the three guys who just sat there looking at them confused.
"I guess we should get going?" Hyunjin asked
"Yeah let's go" Changbin and Minho said as they left the dorm.

Word count: 736

Okay, i know i was
supposed to
have Felix tell the girls what
happened in this chapter,
but i though it would've looked
messed up and all in
one chapter, it
would've just looked
bad in my opinion..

I'll start another one now and I'll post it when it's done! Pinky promise <3

Stay tuned for the next chapter and I'll see you later!
Byee

~Yana