༄09

After the first class it was finally lunch time, the time Dami was waiting for.
She went to the cafeteria and looked around for Handong.

It wasn't long until she felt someone hug her from behind.
This time she didn't turn around because of what happened the last time.

"Finally found you." Handong said turning Dami around to fave her.
"Yeah, uh... You said you wanted to tell me something?" Dami said heading to take her food.
"Yeah actually, so.. the other day i was talking with Hyunjin and he invited us to have a movie night at their dorm so I wanted to ask if you're down for it?" Handong asked handing Dami her food and taking her own.
"Oh that, yeah of course! Hyunjin asked me earlier." Dami replied.
"Great then, wanna sit with me and my friends, I'm sure you already know them!" Handong suggested.
"Thanks Dongie, but i think I'll stick with Hyunjin and Felix, who knows what they could do when they don't have control." Dami said looking for the table where her and Felix usually sit at.
"Okay then, can i join? I don't want you third wheeling again" Handong laughed heading to tell her friends about the new plan she had.

"Hey girls, this time I'll be going Dami and her brother, and probably Hyunjin." Handong told them
"Sure, Dong. Go with your lover~" Jiu teased her as Handong ran off blushing.

"Let's go, shall we?" Dami said heading to the table where she saw Felix and Hyunjin talking.
"Hey guys, can we join?" Handong asked the two boys. Felix nodded in agreement and the two girls sat next to them.

"What were you two talking about?" Dami asked taking one of Felix's fries and feeding it to him like a baby.
"We we're discussing which movie to watch at the movie night." Hyunjin said looking somewhat jealous since he wasn't getting Felix's attention.
Handong quickly realized Hyunjin's obvious jealousy and went to whisper to Dami.
"Don't you think Hyunjin looks kind of jealous?" She said glaring quickly at the tall male.
Dami looked at Handong, and then took a quick look at Hyunjin and indeed, he really looked jealous.
She looked at Handong wanting to convince Hyunjin to feed Felix, although she didn't know how, but on the other side Handong had an idea.
"Dami-ahh! Can you feed me too?" Handong whined clinging onto Dami in order to not look suspicious.
"I can't feed both of you.." Dami played along.
"Can't Hyunjin feed Felix?" She said whining again.
"Ahh Dongie! I don't think he-"Don't worry, sunbaenim, i can do that" Hyunjin said cutting off the girl.
Felix felt his ears getting warmer as Hyunjin took some of his food and put it in front of Felix's mouth, waiting for him to open his mouth.
Felix looked at the food for a few seconds and then opened his mouth to eat the food..

While feeding the younger boy, Hyunjin's finger brushed against Felix's lips which made Felix go completely red and panicked.
He covered his mouth and refused to take any more food from Hyunjin.
Hyunjin on the other side, he smirked to the feeling of touching Felix's lips.
He leaned down to Felix's ear pretending to whisper, but tried his best to be loud enough so the two girls hear him too.
"I guess we could say you kissed me, can't we?" He said.
Dami and Handong immediately turned around in shock, and Felix... let's just say he nearly passed out...

The rest of school was pretty boring for all 4, they couldn't wait for the movie night.

Finally, it was end of school and the four walked to their dorms together, Hyunjin and Felix holding hands while Handong had her hand wrapped around Dami's.

The girls went to their dorm to change into something more comfortable, same as the two guys.

When Felix was done changing he filled two bowls with popcorn and put it on the table infront of the couch they'll be sitting on while watching the movie.
Hyunjin bought drinks and set them next to the popcorn.
They added pillows and blankets to make the couch comfortable.

Handong and Dami arrived minutes later and they all sat on the couch.

"So what movie do we watch?" Hyunjin asked.
"Titanic to make Felix cry..!" Dami teased her little brother who just whined in response.
"Damiiii...!!! You're so meannn! I was 13 okay!" The whining boy hid his face in Hyunjin's chest which made the older blush.
"Okay okay, how about a horror then?" Dami asked winking at Hyunjin letting him know she had some kind of plan.
Hyunjin saw Dami's wink and smirked to himself.
"A horror movie seems good, how about IT?" Hyunjin said looking at Felix.
"Great idea, Hyunjin!" Dami smirked as Hyunjin turned on the movie.

Pennywise didn't even show up on screen and Felix was already spooked out.
He doesn't exactly remember how he ended up in Hyunjin's lap but he didn't really mind...
He was hugging onto him through the entire movie, and Hyunjin had his hand of Felix's waist, which made Felix feel comfortable and safe in Hyunjin's embrace.

And for the two girls, Handong was hugging Dami tightly, holding her close.

~~~~~~

When do movie ended it was time for Dami and Handong to go to their own dorm.
"Let's go to our dorm, Handong" Dami said shaking Handong, who didn't move a bit.
She was asleep.
As Dami remembers, Handong is not easy to wake up

She looked over to Hyunjin who was struggling with the same problem with Felix.

"Hyunjin...what now?"

----------------

Word count: 943

Cliffhanger~
sorry about that 😅😂
It's just that i didn't wanna be
late because I'm loosing ideas and if i waited longer the chapter would be late a few days so
yeah, I'm leaving it here... sorreh

️⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️

I was thinking of starting another Hyunlix book because lately I'm getting more ideas for different/new stories than my current book.
So i think I will start another book, and if i do I'll make sure to tell you <3