༄14

Dami and Handong pushed Felix out infront of Hyunjin, closing and locking the door.

For a few seconds it was quite awkward, the boys staring at each other not knowing what happened.
Then seconds later Felix spotted Hyunjin smirking at him.
"A skirt? Really Lix?" Hyunjin touched the skirt smirking when he saw how red the younger boy was.
"IT WASN'T ME! DAMI ANS HANDONG DIDN'T LET ME CHOSE!! IT WAS THEIR IDEA OKAY?!?" Felix hid his face in his hands.
"Okay, okay... Shall we get going?" Hyunjin chuckled.
"Where are we going?" Felix asked the older.
"You'll see!" Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand and Felix just followed him, blushing.

They walked for about 10 minutes until Felix could see a big ferris wheel from not too far away.
The couple arrived to a small festival where there we're thousands of rides they could go on.
Felix started jumping out of joy, he really loved fedtivals but didn't get to go on them since he was 13.

"How did you know i liked festivals!!?" Felix asked, jumping.
"I have my ways." Hyunjin said recalling when Seungmin told him how much Felix loves festivals.
"Thank you Hyunjin!" Felix hugged Hyunjin which made him blush.
"No problem, baby" Hyunjin said chuckling at the boy.
"Baby?" Felix blushed.
"Yeah? You always act like a baby, like my baby~" Hyunjin leaned closer to the younger boy, making him blush harder.
Felix was speechless, he didn't know what to say at this point. He let the older take control and do anything he wants.

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow.
"You're not gonna push me away and hide your face in your tiny hands?" Hyunjin's smirk became more dangerous, his look more smut, making Felix red as a tomato.
"Can we just go on the rides now?" Felix was quick to change the topic.
"We'll finish this later." Hyunjin whispered in the younger's ear.

They went on rides such as rollercoasters, haunted houses, shooting games and the Ferris wheel. Felix found it very romantic but didn't tell Hyunjin due to his quite dirty mind...
Once they got off the Ferris wheel the sun has already set.
The two walked home holding hands, not even bothering to look around and see the looks people gave to them, some of them we're friendly, some of them supportive and some of them a little disgusted.

They arrived to their dorm tired but extremely happy about their date.
"I have a lot of fun today.." Felix said taking off his shoes.
"Yeah... I did too" Hyunjin smiled making ramen for dinner.
Felix came to the place Hyunjin was cooking at and hugged the older from behind.
"Thank you for taking me on a date..." Felix blushed slightly.
Hyunjin turned around with a happy grin on his face.
"So... There was one last thing i wanted to do but i guess it's too late now..." Hyunjin said acting disappointed.
"No, no! There's still time! We have time till the ramen cooks right?!" Felix became very excited hearing that Hyunjin had something more in mind.
"Okay, but promise me you won't be mad." Hyunjin smiled
"Mad? Why would I be mad? Of course not!!" Felix jumped around Hyunjin.
"Okay then..." Hyunjin said smirking.

He pulled the younger boy closer and without waiting for a reaction leaned down locking his lips with the younger's.
Felix was shocked, not knowing if he should kiss back or not..

Eventually he did close his eyes and kiss the older back, wrapping his hands around Hyunjin's neck, climbing on his toes deepening the kiss.
Hyunjin placed Felix on the table, putting his hands on the younger's tights, not breaking the kiss.
A few more minutes past as the two pulled away for breath.
Hyunjin looked at the latter for any signs of regrets, seeing Felix smiling and hugging him tightly, Hyunjin assumed Felix did not regret their kiss.

"This time you really surprised me" Felix said laughing.
"Did you like it though?" Hyunjin asked.
Felix smiled at the older's question, pecking his lips.
"Does that answer you question?" Felix asked playfully hoping off the table going to check their ramen.
"I think we should kiss more often" Hyunjin smirked.
"Make sure Dami and Minho don't see us" the shorter laughed handing the older ramen.
"I'll try my best" Hyunjin said kissing the boys cheek, making the younger boy giggle.

"This was such a beautiful day..."

----------------

Word count: 736

Y'ALL NOTHING BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN STOP SCARING MY BABIES ò~ó

Here it is!! Da kiss!!
I hope you liked it 😅😂

And no, they're not dating yet
just two homies kissing, nothing weird lmao.

Anyways, I'll start the next chapter asap, byee for now!

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX ❤️🐣🎂

(Again, i finished the chap on his birthday)