༄05

Someone p.o.v.
When Hyunjin and his friends finally left Dami unlocked the door and they all went to the living room to eat brownies while Felix tells what happened.
"So Lix, mind starting the story?" Dami said chewing on a piece of brownies in her mouth.
"Yeah right...." Felix nodded avoiding eye contact

Felix's story

It was 9:43 PM, i was waiting for Hyunjin to come home since he was out for a walk.
I got ready for bed but i just couldn't sleep, i believe it was because i don't like being alone when i sleep...
I stood up and put on a jacket and shoes and decided to go out and see if i can find Hyunjin.
I didn't see what jacket i took, but it was oversized and i knew it wasn't mine, i accidentally took Hyunjin's jacket...
But it was already too late to change since i was already outside looking for Hyunjin.
I was walking for about 25 minutes but Hyunjin was nowhere to be seen.
Maybe he went home and didn't see me... I thought to myself and decided to go home.
When i opened the door i saw Hyunjin panicking while running all over the living room
"WHERE COULD HE BE?!???" He yelled out sitting down on the couch taking his phone and calling someone.
My phone rang from the bedroom since i didn't take it with me when I went to search for Hyunjin.
Hyunjin looked at my direction and was shocked to see me standing infront the door.
He jumped off the couch and ran towards me and hugged me tight.
"H-hyunjin..?" I asked him
"WHERE WE'RE YOU?!" He yelled at me.
"I went to look for you!" I answered him
"Never do thag again! If i have lost you your sister would've killed me!!" He said
"Okay Hyunjin, I'm sorry" i said hugging him back since he was clearly concerned.
"So... Are you hungry?" He asked me breaking the hug
"Nah, i ate before i went out" i said and head to the bathroom.
I was the first to take the shower and after me it was Hyunjin's turn.
I was laying in my bed just texting with Jisung when suddenly i heard a knock on the door.
I opened the door and dropped my phone when i saw Hyunjin without clothes and just a towel wrapped around him
"GOD HYUNJIN!! PUT SOME CLOTHES!!!" i yelled at him covering my eyes.
"That's what I came for! I forgot my clothes on the chair" he said pointing at a chair next to the bed.
I ran to it, took his clothes and handed it to him still covering my eyes. But for some reason i didn't feel him take the clothes from my hand.
In fact i heard him chuckle...
I peeked with one eye looking directly at his eyes trying to ignore the rest of him.
He looked at me slightly smirking and removing my hand from my face
He took his clothes and threw them on the ground and started coming closer.
I stared backing up but he kept coming closer.
I reached the end of the room and was pinned on a wall...
Hyunjin came very close to me, our lips we're centimeters away from touching.
"You're red" he said, took his clothes and left...

~end of story~

Felix finished his story and looked at the girls to see their reaction, and was surprised to see them holding hands jumping around the room screaming like two fangirls who got noticed by their idol.
"OH MY GODD!! MY BABY'S GOT A BOYFRIENDD!!" Dami was yelling while Handong was still screaming her lungs out.
"No, Dami- you got it completely wrong!" Felix tried defending himself but the girls didn't mind listening.
"All girls will be so jealous to know the schools bad boy likes the popular girl's little brother" Handong laughed as they both kept jumping.
"Okay can you stop acting like a mom an aunt when they find out their daughter is pregnant?" Felix said laying down on the bed
"Right, sorry" Dami apologized breathing heavily and sitting down.
The girls decided to stay with Felix until Hyunjin came back since Dami knew how much je hated being alone.

Yes, it actually did take Hyunjin quite some time to get home, but eventually he did.

Around 1:23 the three heard the front door open and Hyunjin walked in.
"Took you long enough, mr. Hwang" Dami said as the tall male entered his and Felix's bedroom
"Why are you still here?" Hyunjin asked putting his jacket in his wardrobe.
"Felix doesn't like being alone" Dami answered as her and Handong we're getting ready to go to their own dorm.
"Oh.. you should've had told me, Lix" Hyunjin said looking at the younger boy.
"Only i can call him that" the boys sister rolled her eyes putting on her shoes.
"Not anymore, sunbaenim" Hyunjin smiled.

Soon as Dami and Handong left Hyunjin took a shower and this time took his clothes with them, thanks to Felix reminding him.

When he finished showering and entered the shared room, Felix was already fast asleep.
But Felix didn't seem quite enjoying his sleep, he was shaking from the cold.

Hyunjin closed the window of the dorm and instead of just tucking Felix in a blanked, he decided to lay beside Felix, hug his waist and then put the blanket over both of them, since he always wakes up first he figured Felix wouldn't even realize that Hyunjin slept with him.

--------

Word count: 929

Finally another chapter is done!! I'm sorry for taking some time, i didn't have motivation and ideas for more, but here <3

Fun fact, i asked my parents why did they give me my name and they said YANA stands for you are not alone so they wanted their oldest daughter to have that as a name 😭😭
I feel so special now !!

I'll stop talking about my real life and just leave for now,
See you in the next chapter

~Yana