༄22

Hyunjin p.o.v
I woke up in the bed alone, the smell of pancakes tickling my nose as i stood up, changed and walked to the kitchen.
I saw Felix making some pancakes.
I sneaked up behind him and hugged him "Good morning love!"
"Oh my God, Jinnie! You gotta stop doing that!" He gasped a little.
"Sorry love" i chuckled as he turned around and pecked my lips.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"I always sleep well when I have you in my arms" i said gripping onto his waist.
"I forgot to ask Seungmin about what happened with them after the date, I'll text him later since he usually sleeps till 10 AM over the weekend." Felix explained.
"Sure, honey" i smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, still a little sleepy.
After a few more minutes of resting on Felix, i got an idea of a way to ask him out and immediately ran to our room to call Chan.

{Hyunjin, Bangchan}

"For God's sake, Hyunjin! It's 8:30 IN THE MORNING!"
"Yeah, i know but i have an amazing idea!"
"For what?"
"Asking Felix out"
"Let me guess... You want my help?"
"Exactly!"
"Come to my dorm at 10"
"Thank you so much, Chan!"
"No problem, now let me sleep"
"Sorry dude, rest well!"
"Thanks Hyun. Bye!"
"Bye.."

Just when Chan hanged up i heard the door creek open, a small head filled with star-like freckles peeked through.
"Who were you talking to?" Felix asked.
"Nobody baby, don't worry." I smiled.
"If you say so..." He looked down with a sad expression.
"Yongbokie? What's wrong?" I lifted his chin up, making eye contact.
"It's nothing, really. Wait- how did you find you about my Korean name?" He moved my hand from his chin.
"You have a sister, you adorable little idiot!" I said, putting my hand back on his chin, pushing him on a wall and holding his hands over his head so he cannot push me away.
"I'm not an idiot!" The shorter yelled, trying to free his hands from my grip.
"Sorry honey, I'm not letting you go so quickly" i smirked.
"Let me goo!" Felix whined, still trying to free himself.

I was just about to lean in and kiss him, when we heard the front door open and footsteps walk closer to our room.
Felix pushed me away and we saw Minho walking into our room.

Someone p.o.v

"Why are you so tensed up?" He asked the two youngers
"N-nothing..." Felix said and glared at Hyunjin who was smirking
"Okay..? Next time you try to make love please lock the door first, you don't want anyone walking in on you right?" He said with a smut grin on his face.
"WE WEREN'T-"Thanks for the advice hyung" Felix started only got hey cut off by Hyunjin.
"So you we're doing that?" Lee Know asked.
"Nope, not yet" Hyunjin chuckled.
"There's still time for that" Minho said.
"YOU'RE ON HIS SIDE?!" Felix asked shaking the absolute living hell out of Minho.
"Why am I not allowed to support my brother-in-law?" Minho asked, holding up Felix's hands stopping him from aggressively shaking him.
"I hate you both" he said and hid his face in his hands.
"I love you too baby~" Hyunjin smiled.
"STOPPP" Felix screamed in embarrassment, making the older males laugh loudly.

"Honestly i thought you'd be more like Dami.. you know.... overly protective, ready to kill me any moment.." Hyunjin joked.
"Well at first i was thinking like that, but i realized that my overprotection will not change the way Felix feels about you or the things you two do in private. What Dami does is kinda useless but at least your reactions are always hilarious" Minho explained.
"Now that i think about it, you're right..." Hyunjin thought.
"I'm always right" Minho said dramatically.
"Heyyyy! I'm supposed to be the drama queen!" Hyunjin said.
"Sorry Drama Llama" The oldest laughed.
"I'm in a room with two dirty minded pieces of SHI-"Felix don't curse, you're too young." Felix whined, only to be cut off by Hyunjin.
"EXCUSE ME? We're the same age" the youngest rolled his eyes.

"By the way, what time is it?" Hyunjin asked.
"9:55. Why?" Minho asked.
"OH SHI- HELL! I NEED TO BE AT CHAN'S HOUSE IN FIVE MINUTES!" Hyunjin yelled and immediately ran out of the dorm.

...

"Wanna go see what Dami is doing?"
"Yeah sure!"

(at Chan's house)

"CHAN!" Hyunjin screamed, waking up the older who was peacefully sleeping on the couch.
"FOR GODS SAKE HYUNJIN! HE WAS SO CUTE!" Chan's roommate, Changbin spoke up.
"Oh please Changbin! You already have a million pictures of him sleeping in your phone!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.
"Wait you do-?" Chan asked, clearly dazed from suddenly waking up thanks to Hyunjin.
"What- Noo!" Changbin answered awkwardly.
"Mhmm~" Hyunjin teased.
"Okay can we just get to the point?" Changbin changed the topic.
"Yeah, so... I'm gonna ask him out." The youngest said quietly.
"Yeah I know, i went through Chan's phone while he was sleeping." Changbin laughed.
"You WHAT?!" The oldest shouted.
"Calm down Hyung, we need to help this drama queen ask his crush out." Changbin uttered.
"We're having a talk about this, sir." Chan threatened the Dwaekki.
"Scary..." Changbin whispered.

"So what do you have in mind?" Chan asked.
"That's the problem, nothing!" Hyunjin whined.
...
"Okay how about you take him to that fancy French restaurant at the top of a hill?" Chan suggested.
Suddenly Hyunjin's eyes lit up
"CHAN YOU'RE A GENIUS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" He squeaked and hugged the oldest.
"WOW, WOW!! LET'S NOT GET TOO TOUCHY WITH HIM, OKAY?!" Changbin yelled pushing the younger off his boyfriend.
"You're too overprotective" Hyunjin uttered and rolled his eyes.
"Says someone who threatened to choke me when i said Felix looks cute in your hoodies" Changbin fought back.
".... Truce?"
"Truce."

After about an hour of discussion, Hyunjin finally had the perfect idea for asking Felix out.
He got ready and immediately ran to his dorm.

"Hey Yongbokie?" He walked in.
"Oh my- Hyunjin! You.... Look so freaking hot in a suit!" Felix pointed out.
"Ahaha... Thanks babe" Hyunjin thanked.
"Wait wait wait wait wait wait... BABE?!" Dami shouted.
"Yeah~" Hyunjin chuckled.
"I'm not even gonna ask anymore" Dami said and turned to Minho.
"Get ready Lix, we're going somewhere very special" Hyunjin exclaimed.
"I- okay!" The younger said and happily got into his room to change.

~about 15 minutes later~

"So where are we going?" Felix asked.

"It's a surprise~"

—————————————————————

Word count: 1107

Hi everyone! Another chapter is done at literally 1:30 AM 😃
I wanna say I'm gonna update more often but idk if that's true because yes I'm staying home this week but that's because I literally choked and almost died in school (no joke).
So maybe I'll post more often, maybe i won't, i really can't confirm anything

Have you voted for Stray Kids on MAMA?
I think there's still time so if there is PLEASE vote for them!!!

I'm literally gonna be blasting "Christmas EveL" on New Year idc.

Anyways, have an amazing day/night and here's the link to Christmas EveL so you can enjoy some great music:

Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad
I can feel the evil coming but
Felix never bad :D