༄16

The entire day Felix had a hard time paying attention to the teacher. He was only thinking about what Hyunjin said, mainly because he didn't know if Hyunjin was joking or serious.

He had lunch with his group of friends while Hyunjin was with his own. Felix didn't eat or talk much, he was overwhelmed with Hyunjin's words.

Soon enough school ended.

Felix walked to his dorm with Dami and Handong, not telling them about the thing that he was both excited and shy for.

"Uhh... So i heard that you two..." Felix changed Dadong's questionable topic about girl stuff he did not understand.
"We..?" Dami asked him to continue.
"Well.... MwAh!" Felix mimicked the sound of a kiss making the two girls blush.
"Yeah, you have a problem with that?" Dami laughed as Handong facepalmed herself.
"Nope, in my opinion, you two can start dating actually. I'll call her aunt then." Felix laughed
"Felix, it's not called aun-"i know, but you're down for that right?" Felix cut off Dami's lesson of correct names.
"OKAY WE'RE HERE AT THE DORMS!! TOO BAD!! OH- BYE BISH!" Dami said closing her dorm door in front of Felix.

Felix looked at his dorm and realized that the door was already unlocked, which meant Hyunjin was already home....
He took a deep breath and walked in.
The living room and kitchen we're empty, the only sound heard was coming from their shared bedroom.
Felix knocked slowly walked in and saw Hyunjin on the bed scrolling through his phone.
The older looked up and once he saw the shorter looking at him he jumped up from the bed and ran to hug the younger.

"WHERE WE'RE YOU, I SEARCHED THE ENTIRE SCHOOL FOR YOU!!" Hyunjin yelled hugging Felix tightly making it harder to breathe for the younger.
"I was with my friends..." Felix enjoyed the older's hold.
"With what friends? Why didn't you tell me?" Questions kept coming out of the older's mouth.
"Chill out, i was with my friends Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin, and why should I tell you?" Felix asked the worried latter.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY?! We always go together and then you just disappear like that? I got so scared for you!" Hyunjin let Felix out of his embrace, still holding the younger's hands.
"You care for me?" Felix has a slight smirk on his face.
"What? Of course i do, we're friends!.... Right?" Hyunjin asked.
Felix's smirk became bigger and more visible, making the older raise his eyebrow.
Felix pulled the older down, kissing him slowly and passionately.
The older responded quickly, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist, deepening the kiss.
They pulled out for breath, smiling at each other.
"I think we're a little more than friends, aren't we?" Felix smiled.
"And that little more means what exactly?" Hyunjin smirked leaning closer to the younger's face.
"Don't act like you don't know!!" Felix moved his head rejecting the older's kiss, slightly hitting the latter's arm while laughing.

"So... You're down for dating?" Hyunjin asked, blushing like crazy.
Felix's smile faded away and his look became colder, Hyunjin taking that as a rejection.
"Ask me properly or the answer will be 'no'." Felix teased the older.
"Okay fine, how about we finish this on another date?" Hyunjin smiled.
"Where exactly?" Felix asked.
"How about a fancy café?" Hyunjin said.
"I'm down!" Felix hugged the older.

Their hug lasted for about 2 minutes before Hyunjin pulled out of the hug with a dangerous smirk on his face.
"Ugh, what now?" Felix snorted seeing the dirty look of the older.
"Remember when you hit me in the head with a water bottle?" Hyunjin asked.
"Yeah, that must've hurt" Felix laughed.
"I told you to make it up, didn't i~?" Hyunjin smirked pinning Felix on the nearest wall.
"Hyunjin, listen to me. I'm not making out with you after one date, okay?" Felix groaned.
"Okay, i understand. But you have to let me do the thing we did this morning." Hyunjin smiled not letting the younger escape.
"Finee, only five minutes." Felix signed seeing there's nothing else he could do.
Hyunjin leaned closer connecting his lips with the younger's, immediately sliding his tongue in the younger's mouth.
He felt the younger's tongue and started battling with dominance, where Hyunjin easily won again.
He threw the younger on the bed climbing on top of him continuing their heated kiss.

Without even noticing, the two turned their heated kiss in a long make-out session filled with dominance and a few moans coming from the younger.

Hyunjin started quickly unbuttoning Felix's shirt, only to be stopped by the younger's small hands.
"Hyunjin... Not yet" Felix whispered.
"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked not letting go of the younger's shirt.
"It's too early..." Felix pecked the taller's lips and buttoned up his shirt.
"I guess you're right... Sorry" The older got off the younger, apologizing for taking it too far.
"Don't apologize!!" Felix laughed hugging the older.

Felix's small giggles could always brighten up Hyunjin's day, so hearing them made him smile and forget what just happened.

----------------

Word count: 854

OMG WHAT?!? WHY?!??
My first ever Wattpad story
just reached over 1k reads
thank you so much!! ❣️🍀

By the way, sorry for being late to post (again)
I thought since i have (accidentally) posted two chapters the same day, readers wouldn't complain if i was a little late on posting a new one, I'll try my best so it doesn't happen again 😅
Anyways, have a nice day

~till the next chap~