༄20

One long week has finally passed. Just 7 days, which felt like eternity to Felix and Hyunjin.

The day had come, the double date with Seungin. It was unexplainable how excited four were.

The marks Hyunjin made on Felix finally disappeared, but it was sure that Hyunjin will be making more and more sooner or later.

Felix p.o.v
It was finally time to get ready for my double date! I was so excited.
The only thing better than having a date with Hyunjin is having a date with Hyunjin AND Seungin.

Next time I'm definitely inviting Jisung with his boyfriend, Bangchan and Hyunjin's friend Changbin.
It would he so chaotic yet amazing!!

-

When it was time to start getting ready, Hyunjin went to Bangchan's dorm and i called Dami and Handong over to help me with it.

And as expected, their arrived in seconds.

"So you two are a thing now?" Dami asked me.
"Well not yet but he told me he plans on asking me out on a date, but not this one cuz we're going with Seungmin and Jeongin." I explained.
"Seungmin and Jeongin are going too?" Handong asked.
"Yeah, it was Hyunjin's idea since Jeongin kissed Seungmin last week" i giggled.
"They kissed?" Dami asked shockingly.
"I didn't believe at first as well" I answered.
"Well it was about time!" She rolled her eyes.

"What about you?" I asked
"What about us?" Dami responded confusingly.
"Well.. are you two dating?" I asked a little more specifically this time.
"Well no-"Yes! We are!" Dami denied, only to he cut off by Handong confirming their relationship.

I was kind of shocked, but also expected it. Just the way they smile when they look at each other... The way Dami talks about Handong with her friends.
God, I hope Hyunjin thinks about me like that...

"We're not the topic now, okay?! We need to find you an outfit for your date." Dami said glaring playfully at Handong.
"This time I'm not wearing a skirt!" I raised my voice jokingly.
"Okay okayyyyy!" They said in the same time.

About 15 minutes later i was done, and Hyunjin was already waiting at the door.

"Go with your lover~" Handong said as all three of us walked out of the dorm, them heading to their dorm and me heading to Hyunjin.

I looked at them one last time and saw Handong trying to kiss Dami, and Dami gladly accepting it.
I stared at the couple until i bumped into someone.

It was Hyunjin.
Lucky for me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer before I could fall.
He smiled and pecked my lips.

Someone p.o.v

"Shall we get going?" Hyunjin asked, taking Felix's hand as they both started walking to Seungin's dorm.

Since their dorms weren't too far from each other, it didn't take long for Hyunlix to get to Seungin's dorm.

Felix knocked on the door, no respond.
He knocked again, no respond.
He knocked the third time, still no respond.

They realized the door was unlocked so they slowly walked in and what they saw left them speechless.

They saw Seungmin and Jeongin kissing. Jeongin pinned against a wall and one of Seungmin's hands holding his hands over his head, while the other hand was gripping Jeongin's waist.

Despite the intense scene the two were seeing, they noticed that the kiss was rather innocent and full of love.

Jeongin opened his eyes and saw the other couple staring at them in shock.
He panicked and tented to set himself free and push Seungmin away.

"What?" Seungmin asked, and Jeongin just pointed to Hyunjin and Felix, who seemed like they wanted to unsee whatever the hell just happened.

"O-oh! Uh... Hi..?" Seungmin said awkwardly.
"BLEACH! BLEACH!! I NEED BLEACH!" Hyunjin yelled dramatically falling on the floor.
"At least Seungmin didn't have his tongue down Jeongin's throat" Felix rolled his eyes.
"Not yet" Seungmin whispered but Jeongin heard him and immediately tensed up, his face burning red.

"Anyways, we should get going" Hyunjin suggested. The three younger agreed and they headed to the cafè, both couples holding hands.
To Hyunjin and Felix, it was completely normal to hold hands, they we're completely cool about it, unlike the two younger..
Seungmin seemed happy to hold the younger's hand, while Jeongin was flushed af because of it.

After a few minutes of walking, Hyunjin flirting with Felix and the two younger just watching them awkwardly, they finally arrived to the cafè where they planned their date.

This date officially started

————————————————

Word count: 758

I don't have much to say this time, i got an idea for a new story and I'm starting it now, and after I finish the first chapter of that story I will continue this one!

-yana