༄15

The next day Felix woke up first again, it was Monday again, that day both him and Hyunjin hated.

He got out of his bed and sat on the latter's.
Hyunjin was peacefully sleeping, which looked just adorable to Felix.
He stared a few more seconds before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

Like usual, he'd get ready and head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Felix decided to make pancakes.
He started mixing the batter when he felt someone touch his waist from behind.
He turned his head to see Hyunjin, but the thing is.. he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Felix dropped the batter closing his eyes, his face was red as a tomato.
"HYUNJIN PUT ON A SHIRT!" He yelled pushing the older's hand off his waist
"Okay, okay, calm down. It's not the first time you see me shirtless" Hyunjin chuckled.
"SHUT UP!!" Felix blushed harder.

Hyunjin put on a shirt and turned the younger boy around, kissing him.

The kiss was a little more that last time, Hyunjin kept poking Felix's lips with his tongue, asking for premission to make the kiss more heated, Felix rejecting him every time.
Felix would try to pull away every few seconds, only for Hyunjin to hold his head not letting go, leaving Felix nothing to do despise letting the older do what he wants.
Hyunjin poked Felix's lips with his tongue one more time asking for premission, this time Felix opening his mouth letting Hyunjin slide in his tongue and heat up their kiss.
A few more minutes passed of their heated kiss, Felix moaning in the older mouth as their tongues battled with dominance. Hyunjin pulled Felix out of the kitchen into the living room pinning him onto the nearest wall.

Felix pulled away for breath, wiping his swollen lips and checking the time on his phone

7:45 AM

"GODDAMN IT HYUNJIN!! GO GET YOUR BACKPACK WE NEED TO RUN TO SCHOOL NOW!!" Felix yelled completely forgetting about the pancake batter.
(i finished the pancakes for everyone in the comments asking me for them, enjoy)

They ran out of their dorm and to school.

Luckily they weren't late and still had 10 more minutes till class starts.
They walked around the school yard searching for Dami and Handong.

"When you said we should kiss more often i didn't think you we're serious." Felix said.
"You think I'd be joking about something like that?" Hyunjin chuckled.
"Well i don't know! We met a week ago!" Felix hit Hyunjin's shoulder.
"Do you... Think it's too early to do things like that?" Hyunjin's expression changed.
"Well... It is a little early..." Felix admitted which made Hyunjin awkward and kind of sad.
Felix noticed Hyunjin's expression and even if they met just a week ago, he had a crush on Hyunjin for years.
He was very happy to be roommates with his crush, let along make-out with him.
"...but if you're not awkward with it I'm okay with it too" Felix looked away blushing.
Hyunjin raised an eyebrow and smiled, this time not a dirty smile, but a very happy and innocent one.
"I'm okay with it if you are" The older said making the younger blush more.
Hyunjin laughed at the younger's cuteness and just when he was about to grad Felix's hand they heard some girls scream Hyunjin's name and start running towards him.

"Hyunjin... Who are those girls?" Felix asked panicking.
"Uh i... Forgot i was kind of popular.." Hyunjin panicked more than Felix did.
"What now?" The younger asked.
"Look, i know how to make them go away, but you need to play along and let me do my thing!" Hyunjin said pulling Felix closer kissing him

The few girls who ran up to the two froze once they saw how close Hyunjin is to the boy.

"H-hyunjin? Who is this ugly boy?" One of the girls asked.
"He is my boyfriend, and if you dare call him ugly one more time and you're dead." Hyunjin threatened the girl making the entire group of girls run away.

"What it Dami saw us? Or what if those girls tell her?!! I'll be in big trouble!" Felix teared up hugging onto the younger.
"Hey, i know Dami since i started going to this school. Believe me, she is one of the most supportive people i ever saw! Your friend Seungmin, you probably already know that he is bisexual, some kids bullied him and the only person who was there to help him at that time was your sister, and now he has you, your sister and a lot more people who Dami helped with bullying. She will be proud of you, trust me." Hyunjin comforted Felix.

Hyunjin looked up from the younger boy and in the distance he saw two familiar faces run up to them.
He knew who the girls are, even though he never talked with the girls.

"Hyunjin? What happened, why is Felix crying?" Dami's friend Yoohyeon came running with her girlfriend Minji.

"Don't worry sunbaenim, he's just a little nervous to come out to his sister" Hyunjin answered making the girls sign in relief.

"Don't worry, Yongbokie. I remember when the rumor came out that Siyeon is lesbian, the first person that came to her after Sua is Dami, she is actually bisexual herself, I'm sure everything will be just fine." Minji smiled at her friend's brother.

"Dami is bi?" Felix turned around facing Jiu.
"Yeah, you didn't know? Handong kissed her yesterday. They're halfway to start dating." Yoohyeon laughed
"Oh my GOOODDD" Felix screamed, his smile was wide and adorable.
"Finally, it was about time" Hyunjin laughed.
"I know right! By the way how was your date?" Yoohyeon asked smirking.
"Oh... That.... It's been.."It's been amazing" Hyunjin cut off Felix.
"Any kisses?" Minji laughed.
"Don't tell Dami, she might kill me" Hyunjin chuckled.
"Ohh~ someone found themself a lover~" Yoohyeon teased the youngest.
"We're not dating sunbaenim Yooh" Felix blushed.
"Not yet~" Hyunjin smirked.
"HWANG FEAKING HYUNJIN!!" Felix yelled throwing a water bottle at the older boy.
"Oww! You hit me in the head!" Hyunjin whined.
"Serves you right" Felix said playfully.
"You have to make it up for me or I'll be mad" Hyunjin crossed his hands and glared at the boy.
"Okay, I'll buy you lunch, how about that?" Felix smiled.
"Hm, i have a better idea" Hyunjin said with a dirty smile on his face.
"What is it?" Felix raised an eyebrow.
"Make-out session after school" Hyunjin whispered in the shorter's ear pulling him in a classroom.

————————————————

Word count: 1087

Uhh.. i definitely did not write this chapter 😃 it was my dog who wrote it while i was sleeping!!

Okay I'm getting a little dirty minded but seeing how much people like other dirty stories I'm sure y'all will be okay with them 😂

Anyways I'ma go now, byee ❤️