༄23

Felix p.o.v
"It's a surprise~"

"Really? YAY! I love surprises, but I'm also very impatient, so wherever it is, i hope it's not too far away" i said
"Haha... About that..." Hyunjin laughed awkwardly.
"Hyunjiiinnn!!" I whined.
"I wanted to make it special!" He defended himself.
"Ughhhh!" I continued.

What could be so special to be half an hour away from the school?

{Half an hour later}

"Lixie~ wake up~ we're here!" Hyunjin waked me up from a dream where we got married and had 3 children- okay that's too much information.
"We're here?" I asked
"Yeah" he smiled.
We got out of the car and i saw a huge fancy restaurant "Hôtel de la Royauté"
"I- wow... H-hyunjin..! You drove us all the way to here? T-thank you so much!" I hugged him tightly.
"Anything for you, Felix" he responded.
At that point i really felt the urge to say 'i love you' to him, but i resisted.

Someone p.o.v
The two males sat down at the table that was looking out to the window, where was a beautiful view of the entire city.

"Hyunjin..! This is so beautiful but... Don't you think it's a little much for just a date?" Felix stated.
"Oh, but this is not just a date." Hyunjin responded.
"Why is it different than the others?" The younger questioned.
"That's a secret~" Hyunjin smirked.
"What are you gonna do? Propose to me?" The latter giggled
"Perhaps something similar" The taller answered, his attention pointed on the view outside the window.

Hearing the older's words, Felix felt a dark red blush color his cheeks.
Is today the day..? Will he ask me out today? He thought.
No matter what conversation Hyunjin would try to put up, Felix kept spacing out and thinking the older's words.
"Felix? Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked.
"Oh- me? Yeah i was just... Thinking.." The younger responded.
"We should order now, i want to be finished with food before the sunset. There's something really important i want to tell you." Hyunjin said seriously and handed Felix one menu.

He just wants to tell me something. Of course, i should've known he won't ask me out. I was probably just a toy to him, just like the other girls...

"So... What would you like?" The older asked.
"Just a second..." Felix replied.
"Take your time baby." Hyunjin smiled.
"Don't call me that." The younger responded coldly.

Hyunjin's eyes widened
"Why not..?"
"It's just a little weird.." Felix pointed out.
"But you were okay with it before.."
"Well yeah but.. there's a lot of people here and they might think we're dating, which... We're not" The smaller said.
"Not yet." Hyunjin whispered.

Felix raised an eyebrow.
"Not yet"? He thought.

After finally ordering and getting their food Felix had already started eating. Even if Hyunjin had delicious food infront of him, something seemed to interest him more. Something that seemed more delicious than the food.
No matter what, he just couldn't stop staring at Felix, which wasn't a new thing since the same thing happened every day, so he was quite used to it.

"Hyunjin..? Are you gonna eat your food or...?" He heard Felix ask.
"Oh! Right." Hyunjin laughed awkwardly.
"The sun is gonna set soon.." Felix pointed out.
"Right, after you finish eating were gonna go to the balcony." Hyunjin smiled.
"There's a balcony?!" Felix eyes widened.
"Yes!" The older laughed.

Hearing about the balcony, the younger started eating a lot quicker than before.
When he finally finished eating and started shaking the older "Let's go! Let's go!"

"Okay okay!" Hyunjin chuckled and put his hand out, waiting for the younger to give him his hand.
"That's cheesy." Felix giggled.
"Just give me your hand already!" The older laughed.
Without another word, the shorter held the older's hand and together they walked to the balcony where the view of the city became even clearer and prettier.