༄07

Hyunjin p.o.v

After i got my backpack, me and Felix head to school together.
We didn't talk while walking, he seemed flushed by what happened earlier.
To be honest, i was pretty surprised too. I didn't expect him to kiss me and after he did i kinda lost control and my flirty side kinda took over me. But I'm honestly kinda glad that happened, but also I'm kinda anxious about our friendship... I'm not sure if kissing him was the best idea, but as Dami sunbaenim told me, he will remember awkward situations for a few days, but after the month ends he'll completely forget about everything that happens unless someone keeps reminding him every day, so that was kind of a relief for me.

I looked over to the younger boy who was red as a tomato looking at the group, and i don't know why but... I felt the need to touch his hand.
I grabbed Felix's hand and locked it in mine. He flinched a little at the sudden touch and looked at me confused, wanting an explanation of the sudden hand in hand.

"What? Your hands are cold. I'm warming them up for you. You should thank me" i rolled my eyes playfully, to what he giggled softly.
I blushed so hard at the cute giggle, i was not able to hide it. I'm pretty sure everyone on the street saw how red i was.
I let go of Felix's had and hide my face hoping the red would fade away, which is not exactly what happened.
I couldn't believe that I'm embarrassing myself so much because of a simple giggle of a boy who I'm roommates with.
If it wasn't for his sister I'm pretty sure we wouldn't start such a friendship. When we we're paired we already knew each other because of his sister, if it wasn't for her we would be complete strangers when we first met.

What happened to me? I'm a bad boy, I'm not supposed to blush like this. Students are supposed to blush like me now when i wave at them... I don't know what's going on with me.
I haven't had a crush since i was in 3rd grade, the girl didn't seem to like me back, i was heartbroken, i didn't even think of love ever since then. But when i met Felix, i immediately knew i have to make him mine, it was weird at first. I have always been straight, i was also kind of homophobic. But everything, and i mean everything changed when i met him.
I became bisexual, i felt love again after such a long time... I used to hate everyone in the school, i still do. I hate everything and everyone, except for him...
I have to make him mine, he'll feel the same way sooner or later, and when he does, I'll be ready to make my first move and before you know it, he will be mine and only mine

I was daydreaming again, until Felix pulled me off the road, a car almost ran me over. If he wasn't with me i believe i wouldn't be alive at this point. When he pulled me he lost control of his body and somehow i ended on top of him, the street was empty so no one saw us, which made me not want to get up. Being on top of him made me feel a certain way i can't explain.
Felix was even more flushed than before. He closed his eyes, waiting for me to stand up...
The first few seconds i thought about what i should do next...
I had two choices:
One was making the first move and kissing him then and there
And the other was just standing up and being more awkward than before.

After a minute of thinking i decided it would be best to stand up, it was to early for the first move...
I stood up and took Felix's hand to help him up, and after he stood up i still didn't let his hand go.

We didn't talk at all anymore. We we're both focused on the way, heading to school hand in hand and in completely silence.

We got it the school yard and that's when Felix was the first to finally start talking after the awkwardness
"Hyunjin, can we go search for Dami?" He asked me looking everywhere but me, probably just searching for his sister.
"Sure Lixie, let's go." I smiled and we went around searching for her.

" I smiled and we went around searching for her

Word count: 760

Hyunlix NOEASY teaser!! So beautiful ❤️

Anyways, here's another chapter!
I feel like I'm rushing it a little bit, but also if i don't it would be a long and boring story with a million useless chapters 😅
Okay I'll stop now.
See you in the next chapter!!

-Yana