༄08

Dami p.o.v

Today didn't really start well...
Me and Handong we're supposed to walk to school together, like always do. But she got a call from some of her friends and ran off without even a 'goodbye'.
I had no other choice than to walk to school alone, which wasn't fun at all. I put my headphones on and walk to school in complete silence.
The only sound was my quiet music playing.

I finally got to school and just wandered around alone, searching for my group of friends, which was nowhere to he seen.

I guess I'll be spending most of today completely alone? I thought to myself and all of a sudden i feel someone hug me from the back, and i also hears a chuckle behind me.
I immediately recognized the small hands that we're holding me tightly. It was my youngest brother, Felix.
I was somehow so happy he was here, i always am, but now a lot more than usual...

"Hey Lix, Hyunjin" i said turning around, my eyes stopping on their hands. They we're interlocked together, and they we're both slightly blushing. I felt like a third wheel, which was both an annoying feeling but i can't explain how happy i was for my brother finally getting closer with his crush.

"So uhh... I see you two got along quite quickly eh?" I said raising an eyebrow smiling.
Felix looked at their interlocked hands and panicked trying to let go, but that wasn't exactly Hyunjin's idea.
He holded Felix's hand tightly, like he was afraid to loose him.
"Yeah sunbaenim, we're getting pretty close these days. What about you and your roommate?" Hyunjin was fast to change the subject.
My smile faded away, and they seemed to notice it.
I didn't say anything, i felt kind of sad and almost jealous since Handong just left me in the dorm so suddenly.
"Soo... Yesterday while you and Felix we're talking, i suggested to Handong sunbaenim that you and her come some day for like a movie night or something just so we get to know each other and that.." Hyunjin said a little awkward since he probably realized my change of emotion when he mentioned her.
"And.. what did she say?" I asked him looking at the ground.
"She said she likes the idea and we talked about you two coming tonight..." He said smiling at me.
"Okay, I'll be there" I told them.

The two roommates looked behind me and smirked slightly. I was confused but didn't want to turn around.
Behind Hyunjin and Felix i saw Gahyeon and Yoohyeon waving at me. I was about to go to them when i felt a hand hug my waist from behind.
I turned around at the sudden touch, i was more than surprised to see Handong was the one holding me so tight.
Her face was very close to mine, a little too close...
We we're centimeters away from each other, i acted calm but was panicking about it, she actually seemed happy with how close we we're.
I heard her friends, Jiu, Siyeon and Sua scream from behind her, and also Yoohyeon and Gahyeon we're going crazy about me and Handong.
Felix was jumping around Hyunjin who was just looking at us with a smile.

"Uhh... I-i thought you we're w-with your friends?" I said looking away
"Yeah, we we're playing Truth or Dare, Sua chose me and... now I'm here" she said turning my head towards her.
We stayed like that for a couple more seconds until she let go of me.
"KIM BORA I SWEAR YOU'RE DEAD!!!" i yelled running after Sua who ran away from me.
We were chasing each other for a few minutes until both of us got tired and in order to keep me from killing her she hid behind Siyeon to what both me and Singie laughed.

The bell rang and all of us went in the school.
Me, Felix and Hyunjin had dance class while Jiu, Siyeon and Handong vocal and Sua and Gahyeon had rap.
Before separating and going to class Handong pulled me and said she had something to tell me at lunch time. I nodded and went after the two younger boys.
At first i was about to tease Felix about holding hands with Hyunjin, but they didn't exactly have the same plan.

"So, sunbaenim. You and Handong.. what's the relationship between you two?" Hyunjin asked me smirking.
"Oh shut up! We have more to discuss about you two" i tried changing the topic, which obviously didn't work.
"Come on sunbaenim!! Did you realize how close you two we're? If i wasn't there Felix would've kicked you two into a kiss right then and there." Hyunjin said while the two boys we're chuckling.
"Felix you're lucky, cuz if you did that you would've ended up without a leg." I said trying to act cool while blushing at what Hyunjin said.
"Soo... Wanna hangout with us at lunch?" Felix asked.
"Sure, but Handong said she had something to tell me" i said curiously.
"Oooooohhhhhhhh maybe she's gonna confessss!" They both started dancing around me to what i pushed them towards each other and they end up almost kissing, again

---------

Word count: 877

Hehe I'm done with another one, another Dadong one.
Honestly i feel like I'm rushing all of them a little too much but i guess it'll work our at the end.
Truth or Dare gives me great ideas, BUT NO SPOILERS!!

Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter!

-yana