༄12

Someone p.o.v
Hyunjin walked to the room he shared with Felix, repeating the words he was supposed to say in his head.
He knocked on the door and peeked his head through the door to see Felix sitting in his chair doing homework.

"Hey Hyunjin! Come in" Felix said  closing his book and standing up to face the older.
"Hey Felix... Can I ask you something?" Hyunjin asked coming back to reality deciding to be more flirty.
"Sure, what is it?" Felix smiled.
"Would you like to hangout later?" Hyunjin tried his best to sound confident, but instead sounded shy and embarrassed.
"Like... A date?" Felix blushed mumbling the last part.
Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, smirking.
"Do you want it to be?" Hyunjin put his hand on Felix's waist and pulled him closer.

Felix blushed harder, he was too close to Hyunjin's face, closer than any other time.

"N-nO!! It's just- it's that- i thought- uhh..." Felix pushed Hyunjin away and hid his face in his hands.
Hyunjin laughed at the younger's cuteness and leaned towards him pecking the younger's forehead.
"See you at eight then." Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear, licking it a bit before smiling and closing the door leaving the younger with a panic attack.

After a long while of Felix recalling the moment rolling around on the bed screaming like a fangirl, he finally called none other than his sister and her roommate to come over and help him with choosing clothes.

————–———————————–

Lix 💟🎶
Dami???

Dami 💗✨
Yes Lix?

Lix 💟🎶
I need your help...

Dami 💗✨
With what?

Lix 💟🎶
Well... Hyunjin asked me
on a date and....

Dami 💗✨
WHAT IN THE
CHOCOLATE FACTORY?!
Are you serious???

Lix 💟🎶
Yeah, could you...

Dami 💗✨
HOLD ON MY BRO
WE'RE COMING
FOR YOU!!

Lix 💟🎶
Thanks-?
seen

————————————————

Felix sighted, Dami knew to overreact things sometimes... But again, this wasn't an everyday occasion, at least for now...

—————

Word count: 327

I'm so sorry for making it so short I'm starting the next chap now!!
I just couldn't wait longer because I'm already 2 days late due to school

And well... I got sick :D
At least I'll be able to write more and of course CELEBRATE
THE SUNSHINE TWIN'S BIRTHDAY'S!!

Okay, okay enough for now.

See you in the next chapter♡︎