༄17

The next day Felix woke up in Hyunjin's arms again.
Even if they we're just roommates that know each other for about two weeks, they still acted like they have dated for a long time, which both of them enjoyed.

Felix slowly got out of bed, making sure not to wake up the older, and as usual headed to get ready and make breakfast.

And of course, Hyunjin would wake up, dress up and immediately go to kiss the latter.
He snaked his hand around the younger's waist, back hugging him.

"Baby, what are you making?" Hyunjin asked.
"Breakfast, of course" Felix giggled.
"Turn around so i can kiss you!" Hyunjin commanded jokingly.
"No way, you almost f*cked me yesterday! No kisses for you" Felix said making the older's expression change.
It was between a smut smirk and sad puppy eyes, making Felix wonder what was he thinking about.
"Pleasee? I need your kisses to survivee!" Hyunjin whined trying to turn around the younger boy, failing every time.
"Nothing will happen to you if I don't kiss you today, calm down" Felix said setting up the table.

Hyunjin got quite mad, if Felix won't give him kisses, he'll get then himself.
He grabbed the younger's hand, dragging and tossing him on the nearest wall, pinning him onto it and kissing him roughly.
Felix moaned softly, the older sliding his tongue in, crashing into the younger's.
It was a quite long make-out session filled with dominance, Felix moaning and gasping every few seconds, Hyunjin getting extremely turned on.
Hyunjin unbuttoned the younger's shirt, this time, Felix had nothing to do except allow the older do what he pleased.

Hyunjin pulled out of the messy kiss, moving to the younger's neck, sucking and licking all over it, leaving red marks everywhere.

"Now you're mine, baby" Hyunjin smirked, only to get pushed away by Felix.
"Bro- what the heck?" The older asked.
"DID YOU JUST-!!?" Felix yelled hitting the older on the shoulder.
"Yeah~ now you're officially mine" Hyunjin chuckled.
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIDE THIS??! DAMI IS GONNA KILL ME!!" Felix yelled.
"It will vanish in a few days, but until then, let's pretend that you have a fever, okay?" Hyunjin said.
"Fine..." The younger whispered
"I'm off to school, see you later love" the older said picking up his bag and leaving.

~

In school the first person Hyunjin saw was Seungmin, with another unfamiliar boy who Hyunjin thought it was probably Jeongin.
"Hey Hyunjin, where is Felix?" Seungmin asked.
"O-oh, Felix is s-sick!" The oldest responded.
"Aww, poor him... Please take good care of him" Jeongin said to the older.
"I promise i will" Hyunjin smiled.

"By the way... You two look red and dazed, what happened?" Hyunjin asked.
"N-NOTHING!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" Jeongin muttered
"We'll talk about this later, okay Seungmin?" Hyunjin said.
"Do i have any other choice?" Seungmin asked hiding behind Jeongin.
"No" Hyunjin laughed.
"Wait, so... How do you two know each other?" Jeongin asked the two older boys.
"I gave him advice for his first date with Felix" Seungmin smirked.
"BRUH- YOU SAID YOU WON'T TELL ANYONE!" Hyunjin screamed at the younger.
"Sorry not sorry" Seungmin said making Jeongin laugh.
"Oh, is that so? Then why won't you tell Jeongin why you we're at Chan's house, for the same thing as me?" Hyunjin smirked seeing Seungmin blush.
"You we're at Chan's house for advice?" Jeongin asked, slightly jealous.
"No, of course not! He's just making it up to embarrass me!" Seungmin lied glaring at Hyunjin.
"Who was that boyyyy~~~?" Hyunjin teased.
"You're gay?" Jeongin whispered.
"IT'S BISEXUAL DUMBASS!" Seungmin yelled at the youngest.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"
"WELL I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T ACCEPT ME!"
"WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU THINK THAT!?"
"I DON'T KNOW, I THOUGHT YOU'D BE DISGUSTED BY ME!!"
"WHY THE HECK WOULD I NE DISGUSTED BY MY CRU-" Jeongin stopped, all three of them freezing in time, like they weren't able to move.
"Did you just-"NOPE, NO I DIDN'T!!" Seungmin started, only to be cut off by Jeongin screaming and runing away.

"You think he likes me?" Seungmin asked.
"Yep, definitely." Hyunjin smiled, Seungmin started blushing like crazy hearing Hyunjin's words

Does he really.... Like me? Seungmin thought

————————————————

Word count: 719

Guess who is starting to make a bit of Seungin tea~
I know that not a lot of people like that duo but i live for it so i had to add it 😂

⚠️ I M P O R T A N T ⚠️

I'm gonna start posting every 5 days since exams are starting already and I need to practice as much as possible!
I'll sleep active but a little less due to school and studies, thank you for understanding♡︎

I'm gonna start posting every 5 days since exams are starting already and I need to practice as much as possible!I'll sleep active but a little less due to school and studies, thank you for understanding♡︎