༄03

Part 2 of the previous chapter :)

Handong p.o.v.
I walked into the bedroom i shared with Dami.
In the room i saw Dami on one of the beds, she was sleeping, at least i thought. She also seemed kind of cold... I wanted to warm her up but she was lying on the blanket... I didn't know what to do, but also... Not just i wanted to warm her up but i also kinda wanted to hug her again... Her hugs are very warm and i really liked being in her arms..
I figured it would be a 'good' idea to lay on her chest hugging onto her waist.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Someone p.o.v.

When Dami saw Handong on her, she didn't have much to do since she was asleep, she decided to put her hand on Handong and sleep as well.

{Time skip to 6:23 AM}

Handong woke up first, shocked to see herself on Dami and Dami's hand on her.
She recalled what she did last night and slowly removed Dami's hand from her.

She stood up and stared at Dami's face for awhile

She looks adorable while she sleeps... She thought to herself.
Handong got off Dami and went to dress up.

After dressing up, Handong decided to make breakfast for herself and Dami

She went down and decided to go with something pretty simple like eggs and bacon.

She finished boiling the eggs and started cooking the bacon when she looked at the side and saw sleepy Dami, still in her PJ's walk up to her.

"Morning Sleepyhead" Handing said teasingly putting her arm around Dami's neck while cooking.
"What are you making, Dongie?" Dami asked rubbing her eyes.
"Bacon and eggs, you should go get ready and come eat when you're done" Handong said smiling at the sleepy girl
Dami nodded and went to their shared room to pick out some clothes.

"Bacon and eggs, you should go get ready and come eat when you're done" Handong said smiling at the sleepy girlDami nodded and went to their shared room to pick out some clothes

"Dami! Breakfast is ready!" She heard Handong yell to her from the kitchen.
"Coming Dongie!!" She replies running to the kitchen to help Handong set up the table.
"Hey Da-" Handong turned around and froze for a second.
She came back to reality when she saw two fingers snapping at her, it was Dami.
"Uh sorry, you look... cute" she said looking Dami up and down.
"Thanks Dongie, you too" Dami winked at her. Handing immediately started blushing.
They ate breakfast peacefully and head to pack their bag for school.

After getting ready and packing they get out of their dorm, lock the door and head to the school yard to hopefully meet Felix and Hyunjin.

Dami p.o.v.

We walked around the school yard talking and hoping to see my younger brother.
Luckily only 4 minutes after walking we saw him with Hyunjin walking towards us.
Felix seemed kind of flushed looking at the ground. Did something happen in the dorm? I asked myself walking towards them.
When Felix saw me he immediately jumped to hug me and hide his face in my chest.
He always does that but this time he seemed a lot more excited..
I saw Handong quickly glare at Hyunjin and she leant to my ear to tell me something..
"Hyunjin is smirking" she said as quiet as possible.
Hearing her words i look at Hyunjin. Truly. He had a slight smirk on his face, but when he realized I saw him the smirk faded away.
"Hey Lix, how was your first night in the dorm?" I asked him.
"It was..... Okay" Felix answered looking at Hyunjin.
"How about you Hyunjin?" Handong asked the taller male.
"Oh right, it was nice. Felix seemed to like my pancakes, he also promised he'll make brownies for me and the rest of his friends." Hyunjin answered politely playing with Felix's hair.
"Really Lix? You're making brownies again?? Make sure to pack me and Dong some!" I said smiling at the flushed brother of mine.
"Okay Yubinnie, i promise" Felix said finally letting me go.
Me and Felix had a conversation about random things while Handong and Hyunjin talked about something else.

"So Lix.. what happened last night?" I started randomly that surprised Felix a lot.
"W-what do you mean?" He played dumb looking away.
"Felix i ain't dumb, you're so red it could be send from miles." I answered him with an annoyed attitude.
"I'll tell you later, i don't want anyone else to hear. Hyunjin is going out with his friends so you and Handong sunbaenim can come and I'll tell you what happened" Felix said looking at me, then at Hyunjin and back at me.
I sighted and nodded.

The bell rang and we head to the classes we had.
Me, Hyunjin and my friend Sua had dance while Felix, Bangchan and Handong had vocal.

Honestly i couldn't wait to hear Felix's story about last night

Word count: 812

Okay, I'm finally done with another chapter!
The beginning was more Dadong based but later on
Hyunlix entered the chat XD

Stay tuned for the next
chapter to hear
what happened between
Hyunjin and Felix
the first night
at their dorms!

Bye for now~! <3

- Yana