༄10

[part 2 of previous chapter]

Hyunjin p.o.v

One second, i was chuckling at Felix hiding in my chest because of a scary movie
And the other second, he was asleep on me.

I looked over to Dami and realized she was looking at me as well, with Handong sleeping on her just like Felix sleeping on me.

"Hyunjinn...what now?" She asked me.
"Well i guess just... Sleep as well? It's Friday anyways, we have no school tomorrow.." i answered
"You're right, by the way... You're finally going to school everyday, what happened?" She asked.
My expression changed, i became sad and upset.. she seemed to realize. I remembered why i go to school often now, which wasn't a nice reason to start....
"I accidentally told Felix he is annoying and trying to control my life when he told me i won't be skipping school as long as he is my roommate and he threatened he'll leave since i told him that.." i said looking at the sleeping boy happy that he didn't actually leave.
"Ah... Felix knows to be like that.. he got that attitude from Minho, whenever someone does something they don't like they'll threaten to leave.
But.... You wanted him to stay? That's why you stopped skipping?" She cracked the code..
I felt my ears burn up and my checks for red, although she didn't know me well she knew how to read me like a book.
"Well yeah, i mean... Don't get me wrong! It's just that... Felix... He is... Such a beautiful person, he's so kind, his freckles look like stars, he's eyes that hold the entire galaxy, his small hands, is slim body, his golden hair.... His soft lips that i just wish I could-" i got out of my dreams noticing where i was going...

Sh!t, i almost said that infront of his sister

I looked over to see the girl looking at me expecting to continue, i guess she liked me complementing her brother..? Or was it... OH MY GOD
She was audio recording me all the time, she had all I've said on her phone and could show it to anyone whenever she wanted....

"sUnbAeNiM- nOoOOoO!!!" I panicked trying to be as quiet as possible so i don't wake up Handong and Felix.
"Don't worry i won't show him the part where you start dreaming of kissing him, I'll just show him what you said about his freckles." She said smirking at me.
"How did you...- Nevermind." I looked away blushing as she chuckled at me.

"I'll get to sleep now, it's already 1:05AM" Dami said putting a blanket over her and Handong.
I decided to go to sleep as well, covering us in a blanket and hugging Felix. I couldn't wait till morning to see Felix's reaction when he realizes he fell asleep on me.
I took one last look at the younger boy, placing a small peck on his forehead and slowly falling asleep

-----------------

Word count: 497

Yess i finished on time!!
I thought i wouldn't have time to finish, but i made the chapter a little shorter so i finish it, sorry about that 😅
Okay so, about the other book i said i might start, i decided that i will start it but i won't be publishing it yet, i think that I'll for now mainly focus on this one and when I have different ideas I'll write the other one and publish it when I feel it's a good time!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I'll make sure to post another asap but if i don't post it's because school has started and i need to study 😑

See you in the next chapter~💓