༄18

Hyunjin p.o.v.
I was heading to class with Seungmin, since we had the same class and right when i was about to enter the class room i felt someone pull me back.
"Where's my brother?" Dami asked with a cold expression.
Handong wasn't around so there was no one who could possibly stop her from beating my a$$ right then and there.
"He felt sick today, he has a fever so i told him to stay home.." i mumbled.

Dami calmed down, now looking at me concerned.
"Take good care of him or else-"I PROMISE SUNBAENIM I WILL TAKE BEST CARE OF HIM NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!" I screamed, after Minho, the scariest person i ever met was Dami.. she looked like she would gladly stab me if i hurt her brother in any way possible.
"Very well then" she let go of me and walked to her own classroom.

"Dude, you okay?" Changbin asked me while we entered the classroom.
"As long as I am far away from her, I'll be perfect!" I chuckled quietly.
"Don't act like you wouldn't do the same if anyone touched Felix" Changbin laughed at me.
"Okaay, you got me!" We sat together talking until the teacher came.

Someone p.o.v

For Hyunjin, the entire school period was boring, he was only thinking about the short blonde boy who he successfully marked as his own.

At lunch break, Hyunjin decided to go with Seungmin, since Jeongin seemed to be avoiding him, which made him very sad, but he did try his best not to show it... Failing miserably.

"Seungmin... Can you tell me what happened between you two?" Hyunjin asked.
"Not now, I'm in a bad mood.." Seungmin said quietly.
"Okay, sorry.." Hyunjin said, hugging Seungmin slightly.
Just when Hyunjin hugged Seungmin, Jeongin walked in with Jisung.
Seeing Hyunjin and Seungmin hugging made him feel very jealous.
He speeded towards them, Jisung following him like a lost puppy.
When they reached the table Seungmin and Hyunjin were sitting at, he sat next to Seungmin, took his hand and quickly interwined it with his own, making Seungmin quickly turn his head in shock.
Jisung ran towards them and sat next to them and smirked at Seungmin's reaction when Jeongin held his hand.
"Hey Min, we have been searching for you everywhere." Jisung broke the silence.
"Oh.. well i decided to go with Hyunjin since Felix isn't here and i didn't want him to be alone, or worse, with Dami sunbaenim" Seungmin giggled.
"WhAt?! You said you're going with me cuz you were upset that Jeongin is avoiding you!" Hyunjin said dramatically, his words shocking Jeongin.
"YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL ANYONE!" Seungmin yelled.
"Sorry not sorry" Hyunjin imitated Seungmin's words at the beginning of school.

Jeongin felt guilty, hearing that Seungmin was upset because of him made him feel very bad. He wanted to find a way to make it up for him.

Hyunjin p.o.v

I broke mine and Seungmin's hug and just stared as the three younger's chattered, Seungmin's hand locked with Jeongin's. I wondered how doesn't he see that Jeongin likes him, it was so obvious.
When i told Jeongin that Seungmin was upset, he looked guilty and thought for a while.

After a few minutes of thinking he grinned widely and looked over to Seungmin.
He moved closer and placed a small kiss on Seungmin's lips, making me and the other boy next to Jeongin scream in shock.

Seungmin was red as a tomato, he completely froze trying to process what just happened.

He looked over to Jeongin who smirked and winked at him

"Are you still upset?" Jeongin asked, still smirking.
"Nope, certainly i feel a lot better" Seungmin answered.
"By the way, we forgot to introduce Jisung to Hyunjin." Jeongin said.
"Jisung? You're Minho's boyfriend, right?" I asked the squirrel-like boy.
"Oh, yeah" he said, his ears becoming red.
"Minho talks a lot about you" I smiled at him.
"He does..? Some girls told me he said that he's only dating me for money..." Jisung looked down as he spoke.
I was shocked at what I've heard, i knew Minho for years now and i always used to listen to him talk about Jisung, he'd also listen to me talking about Felix. He never said anything bad about him...

"Are you joking? You don't actually believe them, right?" I moved over to him.
"Well... I don't know, maybe?" He said, tears filling up his eyes.
"Jisung, let me tell you. I met Minho when i was 15, and he never, and i mean NEVER said something like that!" I comforted him.
"Really..?" Jisung said, tears falling from his eyes.
"Goddamn it Jisung, he wants to marry you, also he calls you the love of his life and would be more than pleased to f*ck you" I said, remembering every few things he said about him.
The last few words i said made Jisung blush like crazy, his cries died down and his eyes were wide open, making me, Seungmin and Jeongin laugh like maniac's.

"He actually said that?" Seungmin asked, still laughing.
"I wouldn't lie about something like that." I said, panting because of all the laughing.

When lunch ended me and Jisung headed for our last classes and on the way we saw Minho walking up to us.
"Hey babe, Hyunjin. We have the same last class!" He said wrapping his hands around Jisung, making him smile widely.
"I assume you two will be sitting together so... I guess I'll sit alone" I smiled awkwardly.
"You can sit with Gahyeon sunbaenim, she also sits alone since Yoohyeon and Dami sunbaenim have different classes" Jisung suggested.
"I guess so" i smiled as we entered the classroom.

I sat beside Gahyeon, she was quite happy to sit next to me. We talked for awhile and she helped me with the subject.
And then finally school ended, it was time for me to run back home and finally give a long hug to my soon-to-be boyfriend

-----------------

Word count: 1008

I'm so sorry for taking so long!!
I took a COVID test and turned out to be positive so i stayed in bed for a few days and didn't really use my phone.
Now i have to study because i will have to do so many tests when i go back to school, which will be this monday.
I'll try to finish the next chap before that but i can't promise i will have enough time

I hope you liked this chapter, I already have two upcoming ones in mind so I'll start writing them now before i lose ideas like i did for this one

~yana

Hyunlix models 🍀