Bio/info

Name: kage.

Age: 16.

Gender: male.

Race: beowolf.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Racial level: 1/10.

Semblance: gamer.

Level: 1.

HP: 100/100 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 100/100 (regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 300/300 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 10

Endurance: 10

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 10

Luck: 5

Author: now then he was born from one of the darkest creatures ever known to walk the earth her name is Salem.

This is what he looks like for now

Author: he is twice the size of a normal beowolf along with a mixed color aura it's black and blue black for hatred and blue for kind and caring he was nice he always tried his best to always be nice but in the end it only lead to his Demise he ha...

Author: he is twice the size of a normal beowolf along with a mixed color aura it's black and blue black for hatred and blue for kind and caring he was nice he always tried his best to always be nice but in the end it only lead to his Demise he has had enough of being nice he will claw his way from the bottom to the top of the food chain he will devour everything in his wake in order grow stronger.

Skills:

Devour: this skill is simple in some ways the more he eats of something the more knowledge he gains of it the more abilities he will gain from them if he eats enough of them he can transform in to the beast like a spider bear or whatever.

Author: here's something new it's the racial level basically he can evolve but only when he eats his own kind to level up however he needs to eat 1 beowolf he'll level up but the next level will need two then next 3 and so on til he gets his racial level to level 10 then he can evolve in to an alpha beowolf.

Author: also his aura it takes mp to use so the more mp he has the more he do or the more he can heal himself.