Chapter 9

I found the next floors layout in more detail there's a large room at the exit of the stairs it's also the biggest room meaning it would be the best place for them to attack me unless they are all assassins which I highly doubt that I then saw a small crate in the corner of my vision I go over to it to see a lot of these.

I then added all of them including the crate to my inventory

Added x100 grenades to inventory.

I then started to head down stairs when I got to the door I saw the room had nothing in it it was a very tall room as well it reminded me of a gym I then heard footsteps as at the other end of the hall I saw 4 people 2 men 2 women one had a woman spear a guy had a battle axe and the other guy had a pair of metal claws at his sides that I stared at I wanted them but he had two twin short swords in his hands the last woman stepped forward she was a Faunus as well she looked somewhat strong as she had a bow staff in hand I used observe on her. 

Observe:

Name: Lea.

Age: 20.

Gender: female.

Race: rabbit Faunus.

Title: team leader.

Fame: none.

Semblance: rabbits agility.

Level: 25.

HP: 3,000/3,000

Stamina: 4,500/4,500

MP: 5,750/5,750

Strength: 25

Agility: 25

Intelligence: 25

Wisdom: 25

Luck: 10

I then heard her.

Lea: we've already known what you did to those soldiers who are you what is your purpose here.

She said getting in to a fighting stance as did her team I already used observe on them all she was the strongest I'm going to assume they use strategies to take their enemies out I then said as I put both my guns away in there holsters.

Kage: oh I was just bored you how teenagers are.

Just then all of their eyes widened as I took off my jacket letting out my ears and tail as I shook them both from being hidden for to long I then put my jacket in to my inventory as I then heard.

Jerry: *shocked* a kid got in to a high security research base?!

Lea:*puts hand up to shh him* are you with the white fang?