Chapter 21: menagerie the land of faunus and the whitefang.

Notice: this is where arc 2 begins.

Kages pov.

I was told we'd be able to get the port in kuo kuana around 3 I can't wait, well we are getting there faster because I'm using my wind magic.
Speaking of which I soon saw this.

Wind magic has leveled up level 40/100!

I smirked at that i stopped casting wind blasts in to the sail, as I heard Roman.

Roman: *walking up to kage* so kage I think I need to tell you something, follow me.

There a very complicated look on his face like he was thinking about something, I followed him to my room as I closed the door he sat on a stool I sat on my bed.

Roman: *head in hands* I'm not sure if you know this, after I met you a girl with green hair named emerald came asking information of somebody who described you.

I didn't give any facial expressions as I stared at him.

Roman: I told her then what I knew about you.

Kage: *almost emotionless* do you believe I need to worry about her?

Roman: *shiver down his spine* no not her the only 2 I think you should ever be wary about is 2 people, a girl named cinder and a woman named Salem.

Right then I remembered what I saw when I first looked in to that pond, a woman with bleached skin and white hair I shook my head.

Kage: *expressionless* if they mean me or you all harm let them come, I will mount their heads on pikes.

Roman: *shakes head* you can't kage Salem she may be the most powerful being there is.

I raised an eyebrow at him as he continued.

Roman: and cinder *shiver* she's a maiden.

My eyes widened a my fists clenched.

Kage: which one?

Roman: the fall maiden.

Kage: fire huh.

I thought about it I think I could take her but it would really come down to stats.

Roman: and then there Salem the queen of night and Grimm.

My head snapped to him that doesn't sound good the implications.

Kage: what do you mean queen of Grimm.

Roman: that's just it she is the queen of Grimm, you summon Grimm that you eat but she creates them what they are how powerful they are.

I'm shocked to say the least but I kept my expressionless face.

Roman: she is a goddess of death if she want's something or someone she usually gets it, and I think she at least had interest in you.

I kept thinking about it I never seen a girl with green hair before, how could it be that it got out I can summon Grimm?

Kage: if she wants me she can come and try me.

Roman: *looks up* kage you can't beat her.

Kage: *emotionless* I'll rip anyone who thinks they can hurt me or anyone of you apart piece by piece.

Roman: *sighs* I'm at least warning you be wary.

I nod.

Kage: I'll try but no promises.

I then decided I need to level up my magic more so I started I channeled my lightning magic in my right and fire magic in my left hand.

Kage: I'll be on guard don't worry.