Chapter 24: A proposal and The dungeon.

As I hopped in to the truck I made sure zayne and ash threw the unconscious bodies of the assholes in the back with the others getting in with them in back to make sure that they don't fall out.

Kage: *in the middle of the back seat* well come on.

Zayne: *gets in on the right*

Ash: *gets in on the left*

Kage: (won't lie kinda like this)

Harley: *giggles* (he's been eyeing those two since we've been here.)

King: don't worry boss we'll keep the other's at bay.

I nodded at him as the doors closed I made a mental note to text Harley/ivy and king along with Neo and Roman later to let them know what's happening.

Time skip.

We've been driving for a while now, I checked my scroll and it's been a little over an hour I would like to eat soon. I wonder if I can sneak a snack out of my inventory but I know it glows slightly so that's out they would notice, we finally stop and the whitefang members that are awake get out zayne and ash got out I did as well, I looked around and I saw a big ass concrete fence and a gate we was in front of.

Kage: huh.

Zayne: something wrong?

Kage: not really just I wouldn't expect this in the middle of a desert thought there'd be like something underground or maybe in a cave or something more secretive.

I then heard a feminine voice.

Sienna: you would think that but because the whitefang are in menagerie we can do as we please.

I look to the side to see her for the first time.

Kage: hmmm so your sienna khan

I saw her nose twitch a bit as I see her eyes narrowed slightly but she covered it up, she stepped forward a bit as I made sure my weapons was saw my twin pistols. She noticed this gesture.

Sienna: thank you for not killing any of my men I'll have them punished for what they did.

Kage: that one over by the gate didn't shoot at me so go easy on him.

Sienna: *raises eyebrow* a compassionate criminal?

Kage: I believe one's crime should fit the punishment like what I did to Adam there.

She got up to me about 5 feet away from me, i took this opportunity to use observe on her.

Observe:

Name: sienna khan.

Age: 25.

Gender: female.

Race: bengal tiger Faunus.

Title: commander in chief.

Fame: leader of the whitefang.